Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Sideshow continues to produce with detail like this (ASSUMING QC raises the bar too), I'm all for price increases.

Now PF's are $700. Insanity.

pandacheckxi4.gif

I'm skeptical though if we'll continue to see pieces like this. If Venom carries this price tag - which it very likely will - I don't think it'll be justified because at that point, you're paying for the name. No one can tell me Venom has detail like this.

I think this shock goes in cycles.

Every few years, we see a piece that 'breaks the mold.' This is 2016's mold breaker.

Give it a few years and we'll get another 'shocker'.

Not defending price at all but I've seen the XM Deadpool and there's no way anyone can convince me they should get a pass on a $900 + statue and SS's is out to lunch

I'd take Sideshows over anything XM has to offer now

XM's was scrapped. They are reworking it.

Whatever happens it will have better QC and a much lower ES and the price won't be that different for Asian buyers.

XM's was scrapped. They are reworking it.

Whatever happens it will have better QC and a much lower ES and the price won't be that different for Asian buyers.

I don't even remember seeing an XM announcement for DP. Was it the scooter one???

Wow. I think this is an instance where competition in the statue world has not been good for the consumer, financially. Before XM, Prime 1, Iron Studios, Imaginarium, etc. Sideshow didn't have much competition. Then all their competitors start selling statues at twice the price of sideshow and people are still buying them. Plus people buy statues in Ebay for sometimes 10X the sideshow retail price (Doom on Throne). Sideshow saw what people were willing to spend and doubled the price. Easy.

We are to be blamed for the price haha

I think this shock goes in cycles.

Every few years, we see a piece that 'breaks the mold.' This is 2016's mold breaker.

Give it a few years and we'll get another 'shocker'.
Lots of us won't be collecting these statues much longer if these cycles continue...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ok bob, give me the great news. How many deadpools did we have pre-ordered

1800!! Holy crap! Those idiots really did want a new piece! This is awesome.

No.....18. Comes after 17. And before 19.

*muffled sobbing*

Ok bob, give me the great news. How many deadpools did we have pre-ordered

1800!! Holy crap! Those idiots really did want a new piece! This is awesome.

No.....18. Comes after 17. And before 19.

*muffled sobbing*

Hahahahahahha

Great looking statue ($700 ouch) and I would love to have it but with all the other PF statues I have on order I have to pass. I bet a lot of us are in that position.

Back