Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is anything like the recent Spider-Man pf (barring issues) this'll look great in hand. It really is heads above the last DP pf for many reasons. It's just not something I'd pay the asking price for. Still a very nice piece for those that will. Good to see SSC upping their game.

Now show me the Venom!

If this is anything like the recent Spider-Man pf (barring issues) this'll look great in hand. It really is heads above the last DP pf for many reasons. It's just not something I'd pay the asking price for. Still a very nice piece for those that will. Good to see SSC upping their game.

Now show me the Venom!

They need to up their game with XM doing so well. It then look how huge sideshow have become over the years. XM however got it right from day one with QC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They need to up their game with XM doing so well. It then look how huge sideshow have become over the years. XM however got it right from day one with QC

Yah but SSC has been around for a long time. At this point they set the standard and these others have been able to watch them for a while. I'm all for variety and it is nice to have so much to choose from nowdays.

Oh

Just so that it doesn't slip my mind

The original PF was $350

This one is $700

Prices do in fact double every 7 years (less so in this case)

FYI to those self-proclaimed experts

I'm with the majority, this is a definite pass. 700 dollars?? Was hoping 550 to 600 but 700 and no free shipping or double rewards, thanks but no thanks. I hope the majority do not pre order this and maybe sideshow can realize what they are doing is not good for the hobby.

I also believe because not everyone was familiar with Deadpool and the movie brought out his character more. So sideshow clearly went to town on this piece. I really love it a lot, they actually too risks with it. I just hope the QC is on point that's the only concern I have even over the price.

Agreed completely. And Sideshow needs to take risks more regularly. :lecture

It's the shipping that killer. The statue retail prices are well worth it.

With that being said, this looks like XM quality.

I said it before, but this may be the best detailed Marvel statue I've ever seen Sideshow make. I'm dead serious.

Where do you all find XM statues for 700$? The sites I look at have them at 2000$ with a 700$ preorder NRD I think

According to rumours

Some people that attended NYCC asked what Bane and Venom would be priced at

$800 roughly

And

$700

Respectively

-----

I still don't think Venom should be more than Groot

And Bane should be $650

.... but we'll see

According to rumours

Some people that attended NYCC asked what Bane and Venom would be priced at

$800 roughly

And

$700

Respectively

-----

I still don't think Venom should be more than Groot

And Bane should be $650

.... but we'll see

I admit I would unhappily pay that for Venom and Carnage with a Flex plan

Where do you all find XM statues for 700$? The sites I look at have them at 2000$ with a 700$ preorder NRD I think

If you can order them from XM directly, which some can, you're getting them for about $700 USD + shipping. The costs you see are extremely marked up via secondary markets. Some members here are lucky even to have a contact and while paying a mark-up, are still getting really good deals. I'm sure someone will chime in.

But even at retail, it's those shipping costs that will get you (depending where you're at.)

guess im one of the select few preordering this here

decided against preordering two, gotta save some funds for Thanos

My reward points made the blow less noticeable... but I feel your guys pain

Flex_zpsyygjasgi.jpg

Me too ... used points. All I had ... about 50 bucks worth , but hey saved a little... this PF really screams Deadpool!

If you can order them from XM directly, which some can, you're getting them for about $700 USD + shipping. The costs you see are extremely marked up via secondary markets. Some members here are lucky even to have a contact and while paying a mark-up, are still getting really good deals. I'm sure someone will chime in.

But even at retail, it's those shipping costs that will get you (depending where you're at.)

Thanks! I'll look at the site . I doubt they have a flexoay type plan tho ... that's usually how I can afford or justify my hobby lol

I'm with the majority, this is a definite pass. 700 dollars?? Was hoping 550 to 600 but 700 and no free shipping or double rewards, thanks but no thanks. I hope the majority do not pre order this and maybe sideshow can realize what they are doing is not good for the hobby.

Seriously you think there is a majority that won't pay for this piece! Sideshow know what there doing. I'm agreeing that this is expensive. But it's not out of reach at all either

Me too ... used points. All I had ... about 50 bucks worth , but hey saved a little... this PF really screams Deadpool!

It reeks of comic Deadpool that I grew up with and love!!!

I'm glad your points have helped you , I don't think this will disappoint ^_^

Seriously you think there is a majority that won't pay for this piece! Sideshow know what there doing. I'm agreeing that this is expensive. But it's not out of reach at all either

Sideshow is definitely smart. This will sell out. It always does.

Oh

Just so that it doesn't slip my mind

The original PF was $350

This one is $700

Prices do in fact double every 7 years (less so in this case)

FYI to those self-proclaimed experts
I guess that is fair since our salaries also doubles every 7 years as well:rotfl

Back