Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Size ....24" H x 22" W x 12" D

Can preview him on Sideshows Facebook Live..
7ZobBZx.jpg

22" W :panic: ..as much as I like this piece i may not have room, he takes up a lot of space.. wonder if he'll fit in a Besta.. perhaps display without the missle, kind of dont like that part anyway.. too much going on.

Will this preview be on youtube? Looking for it but no luck

go to sideshow's facebook page, its on there. but don't expect much, they barely talk about him and she's kinda cringey.

Price shocked me, but oh well... paid for half of it with points.

Really sad about the price. I have $200 in rp and it's still too much. I have no preorders and was looking forward to this one. I feel like I've been priced out of the statue game at this point. This bubble the statue market is in, is too much for me now.

This thing has switch out head, switch out hand, a missile, a sliced grenade and details out the bunghole, how much did you think this was going to be?

$649.99 tops... with the $70 worth of spooktacular points I guess they factored in other things as well...

kinda weird that the Hulk v Wolverine diorama costs less.

Win some / Lose some

$649.99 tops... with the $70 worth of spooktacular points I guess they factored in other things as well...

kinda weird that the Hulk v Wolverine diorama costs less.

Win some / Lose some

I never see this one coming...$700?!?!? Woww...do not get me wrong the statue looks terrific but I rather add $150 to get me a 1/3 scale Prime 1 statue. I think I am out for this one...do not know I will still have to consider it more seriously.

I plan on using $330 worth of rewards on Venom, $330 for Magneto, and $330 on Flash.

I hate to see the pricing on Thanos and Bane..

Back