Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Size ....24" H x 22" W x 12" D

Can preview him on Sideshows Facebook Live..
7ZobBZx.jpg

22" W :panic: ..as much as I like this piece i may not have room, he takes up a lot of space.. wonder if he'll fit in a Besta.. perhaps display without the missle, kind of dont like that part anyway.. too much going on.

This looks so beautiful, but this is going to be a QC nightmare, I bet. :lol

Ugh, but still POing this sucka! :rock

Size ....24" H x 22" W x 12" D

22" W :panic: ..as much as I like this piece i may not have room, he takes up a lot of space.. wonder if he'll fit in a Besta.. perhaps display without the missle, kind of dont like that part anyway.. too much going on.
Has it been confirmed that it can be displayed sans missile?

I bet the missile will come disassembled for shipping - so I'm sure you could leave it off. Likely where it inserts makes a small enough 'footprint'.

Right, it wouldn't be a problem so long as that footprint isn't visible. It shouldn't be an issue for me since I don't use mirrors in my display and it will be viewed only from the front so you can't see what's going on behind the statue.

I just watched that portion of the video again and I'm going to say it.

This MAY be the most stunning Marvel piece I've seen from Sideshow. Maybe I'm sleep deprived, but seriously, this detail - this is a new level for Sideshow and I love it.

Right, it wouldn't be a problem so long as that footprint isn't visible. It shouldn't be an issue for me since I don't use mirrors in my display and it will be viewed only from the front so you can't see what's going on behind the statue.

Same here.

Thanks!

I grew up with Boy meets World and even still Girl meets World is a guilty pleasure lol

Bit of Will Friedle trivia , he played Terry McGinnis on another favorite of mine, Batman Beyond ^_^

I still watch BMW! :rock

And yeah, it's hard for me to watch BB and not think of Eric, but he really did own that role on BB. I loved his voice work. It was one of my fave WB series on television.

Back