Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn i think this will look awesome next to spiderman. Im really curios as to what the ex is. The rocket and grenade alone looks like a cool ex. To me anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha the pose is funny specially this one

f47f7d5a2c4b4ee533201edd5aefb965.jpg

I plan to place mine next to wolverine. Will be epic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah..something about that rocket trail I'm not a big fan of..but all in all, this is freaking awesome! Will certainly be adding this to my collection. Lets see this Exclusive :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I'm guessing it's a heat-seeking missile which DP is dodging for the umpteenth time, hence the bending trail as it's doing its best to hit the target - if one was being pendantic one could also point out that if the grenade is in mid-explosion, then it really shouldn't have the spoon/handle anywhere nearby at that stage, but it's Deadpool, and when he's around then reality can go take a flying flip.

Masterful work - can't wait to see it in person.

well i've decided im in. who am i kidding, this will never be topped most likely AND its deadpool.

Maybe its a mine or something he stepped on that exploded. I was thinking it was a silo that the missile shot out of but the trail does not match.

That pose makes me cringe, looks like a girl trying for a photoshoot.

Awesome statue and fitting of this outlandish character. The base has looked like a landmine to me, fitting the tone of the piece.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back