Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pose is over the top, but so is the character. So this works. And the sculpt is truly master class, as the hyper details look astonishing. Well done Sideshow, glad to have you back.

Details look great but the pose doesn't work for me personally. I can only have one DP PF in my collection so I'm going to stick with the first one.

Little bit better look at him. Looks like it's more a leaping or silly dance battle pose.

View attachment 263045

I agree. The pose does look weird. However, if SSC makes the base such that maybe DP is sidestepping an explosion or dog poop or a cute bunny scared to death ...then maybe it'll work.

....Or am I just reaching on this one?

I agree. The pose does look weird. However, if SSC makes the base such that maybe DP is sidestepping an explosion or dog poop or a cute bunny scared to death ...then maybe it'll work.

....Or am I just reaching on this one?

You are definitely not reaching too far. :) There is way more to this piece than what can be seen in that render. It will all make sense when you see the whole thing. The last Deadpool PF was a brilliant museum pose. This one is for the action pose lovers. This one really tells a story. Trust me. :)

Harbottle

You are definitely not reaching too far. :) There is way more to this piece than what can be seen in that render. It will all make sense when you see the whole thing. The last Deadpool PF was a brilliant museum pose. This one is for the action pose lovers. This one really tells a story. Trust me. :)

Harbottle

I do love your sculpts man! When are you going to bust out Magneto ;)

Harbottle

Awesome. Looking forward to the reveal. :)

Needs a Unicorn, rainbow, stars, and explosions underneath him to complete the concept and take it to the next level.

Harbottle
Nice to hear that! I hope this piece delivers. Maybe he's flying off from the dynamite going off from inside the chicken's @$$. That would be some win right there! :lol

This reveal is taking forever! Guess I'll just get the movie Tuesday to keep me occupied.

I wanna say maybe the base is just gonna be a mountain of bullets and grenades and like a stuffed bear or something.

**** needs to drop so I can PO it already.

Nice to hear that! I hope this piece delivers. Maybe he's flying off from the dynamite going off from inside the chicken's @$$. That would be some win right there! :lol

Maybe he is not standing in one leg, maybe he is doing a back flip, while stabbing someone or something in the floor or maybe jumping away from an explosion (the base being the explosion), maybe they are showing the image upside down to confuse us.

Deadpool.jpg

Maybe he is not standing in one leg, maybe he is doing a back flip, while stabbing someone or something in the floor or maybe jumping away from an explosion (the base being the explosion), maybe they are showing the image upside down to confuse us.

View attachment 263344

There's no way they'd do him upside down. Especially with his sword being the piece that connects him to the base. QC nightmare.

The base needs to be a unicorn farting rainbows while riding leprechauns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no way they'd do him upside down. Especially with his sword being the piece that connects him to the base. QC nightmare.

I thought about that later, but, then another friend suggested that maybe it is not the sword that connects to the base, maybe it is his straight leg, or the sword is stabbing something......maybe I am really hoping it is not a ballerina pose

Back