Premium Format Deadpool PF (Ver. 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be cool if it actually was upside down

Could they hang him from something? It would be really cool although they'd probably have to make the Deadpool figure PVC. Although some statue collectors may balk at this (polystone or bust), the pose may be too cool for them to pass up.

Could they hang him from something? It would be really cool although they'd probably have to make the Deadpool figure PVC. Although some statue collectors may balk at this (polystone or bust), the pose may be too cool for them to pass up.

If they can figure out the engineering, I say go for it

Just saw the pic with the little glimpse of the other leg... excited to see the full thing but i'm not liking it as much as I thought I would.

Hopefully i'm surprised and it's a home run.

This is definitely a "wait and see" piece right now. Have to see the full reveal to make a decision.

How do you know this?

During the live broadcast on sideshow's facebook page on Wednesday. During the unboxing of their Deadpool figure, they showed the PFF sneak peak again as well as the life sized bust and said that we might be seeing the PFF at SDCC.

During the live broadcast on sideshow's facebook page on Wednesday. During the unboxing of their Deadpool figure, they showed the PFF sneak peak again as well as the life sized bust and said that we might be seeing the PFF at SDCC.

Ahh sweet! Thanks :rock

How about a base like this
1b5b9a7f1c81203da16cc44226891bef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah can't wait to see it. I have the old one as you know, but for DP i don't mind owning 2. :D

Back