DEADPOOL MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can also "guess" that the "test" footage was created specifically to be "leaked" to get said feedback.

True they refer to him as that but doesn't Stryker also refer to him as deadpool? I've only seen that travesty once and it was a few years ago.

If you ignore that, he's still Weapon XI. I always thought it'd be funny to begin the Deadpool movie with the alternate scene from Origins, have Weapon XI open his eyes only to get skewered by the tip of Deadpool's sword and have Deadpool make some snyde remark to the camera about how ****** the character was. :lol

I hope Reynolds is still in, I read a deal wasn't finalized? Also hoping the movie is rated R like it needs to be. If the test footage is anything to go by... it may very well be. :pray:

I hope Reynolds is still in, I read a deal wasn't finalized? Also hoping the movie is rated R like it needs to be. If the test footage is anything to go by... it may very well be. :pray:

But the test footage wasn't R rated. There was no blood, which is what gives a film the R rating. They can do some creative things with a PG 13 rating.

But the test footage wasn't R rated. There was no blood, which is what gives a film the R rating. They can do some creative things with a PG 13 rating.

He was cursing up a storm though, that also plays a part in ratings, I think PG13 is only allowed one **** a movie.

Violence, language, and nudity also affect a film's rating. His f-bomb at the end with the decapitation and excessive violence would do it. Remember, it was a single f-bomb and a few amputations cut out that kept Wolverine from getting an R.

He was cursing up a storm though, that also plays a part in ratings, I think PG13 is only allowed one **** a movie.

A PG 13 could be interesting because Deadpool can break the fourth wall. Imagine that he pushes the limits of the PG 13 in the film, and after he says **** one too many times, he gets bleeped by the "ratings system" and he's aware of it and makes fun of it. So the PG 13 movie can be somewhat censored in theaters, and then on DVD, they can release the unrated version.

A PG 13 could be interesting because Deadpool can break the fourth wall. Imagine that he pushes the limits of the PG 13 in the film, and after he says **** one too many times, he gets bleeped by the "ratings system" and he's aware of it and makes fun of it. So the PG 13 movie can be somewhat censored in theaters, and then on DVD, they can release the unrated version.

Thats brilliant :lol

I really hope it's based off of the test footage that was leaked after SDCC this year.
:pray:
If it's not then count me out!
Let the waiting begin!
:impatient:

Thats brilliant :lol

He could look over his shoulder at the beginning of a provocative encounter or an action scene and be like "if you want more blood and ****, it's gonna cost you an extra twenty bucks."

I'm perfectly fine with Fox making this, DP is the single character than can belong to any movie studios and still fit with anyone else if Rebooted or something.

He can always go "Hey remember when I was with Fox? Well this is a reboot" :lol

Not saying that needs to happen, but DP has all the creative freedom any writer could want.

I said it the moment it was announced, but I'll say it again, Ryan Reynolds and Zombieland writers is guaranteed success.

Just sign Reynolds already ffs.

It's a shame, but I don't think Reynolds is going to happen. He said he has to bow out due to a scheduling conflict with R.I.P.D. 2.

Really? But most websites are already semi-confirming him.

If that's tue either **** RIPD2 or wait for Reynolds, he's the biggest chunk of reason this movie is happening.

He deserves this movie.

Yea I thought RIPD2 bombed so hard they couldnt find the a trace of it left.

I'll be bummed if Reynolds isn't going to play him. He seems to be genuinely passionate about the character.

Back