Deadpool & Bob, Agent of Hydra & Headpool & Weasel (Finished)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Deadpool WIP (All by me) Update: Costume finished!

Thank you to all! I really appreciate your comments and mean lot to me!

And little (well bigger) progress - I finished costume! I know, isn't like from Tony, but for my 1st time sewing on machine it is good to me ;) There is little mistake, but I hope that will lost after adding holsters and weapons...
(Head and boots are unpainted atm, this is only pc modification)
9ceb52aef9_90439440_v2.jpg

afcda96b4c_90439441_v2.jpg

d44595f578_90439442_v2.jpg

c55476fd5a_90439443_v2.jpg

a0987e7337_90439447_v2.jpg

4edafaa4a3_90439444_v2.jpg

Thank you to all! I really appreciate your comments and mean lot to me!

And little (well bigger) progress - I finished costume! I know, isn't like from Tony, but for my 1st time sewing on machine it is good to me ;) There is little mistake, but I hope that will lost after adding holsters and weapons...
(Head and boots are unpainted atm, this is only pc modification)

from Tony: looking GREAT!! Believe it or not, you got the Head size 1000% right the way I personally like it. Crystal and I both give you tons of props for making this happen. Keep it up! "If you want something done, you got to do it yourself", I respect that attitude.

from Crystal: Yes, that is awesome Elar! Tony and i attempted sewing black and red fabric together but threw out the idea due to our own personal standards. But I do have to say that a guys first time sewing turned out to this? Pretty good : ) I didn't start sewing on a machine till one year ago, so i'd say it looks like you have a head start!

wow else, it looks great! The head and costume are awesome. I love how the head sits in the side profile shot. Good job!

from Tony: looking GREAT!! Believe it or not, you got the Head size 1000% right the way I personally like it. Crystal and I both give you tons of props for making this happen. Keep it up! "If you want something done, you got to do it yourself", I respect that attitude.

from Crystal: Yes, that is awesome Elar! Tony and i attempted sewing black and red fabric together but threw out the idea due to our own personal standards. But I do have to say that a guys first time sewing turned out to this? Pretty good : ) I didn't start sewing on a machine till one year ago, so i'd say it looks like you have a head start!
Wow, thank you for absolute amazing comment! That is really amazing hear it from you! Both are important part of superhero customs here, so it is really big honor to me! And yes, it is big paint to sew two fabric together, many m2 of fabric I destroyed with trying for right look and still I'm too far from perfection :D And I have good idea for piping, but I'm little scary to trying :D Don't want destroy it :D Again, many thank for nice words! And after this attempt I see, how big supportive you are for this community!

wow else, it looks great! The head and costume are awesome. I love how the head sits in the side profile shot. Good job!
Thank you very much for nice words! That means a lot to me!

Looking good elar, the most impressive part of this is that it's self done. I really do respect that, I can't say that I'm blown away by kitbashing items and whenever I do this myself(guilty as charged but I prefer ground up) with use of other parts no matter what creativity you use it's not from the ground up. So I applaud your efforts my friend.

Ski

Thank you Ski, I really appreciate your words, you really support me here (also with my Whistler). And your words have really big weight for me my friend! And when I building figure, I want make by myself. If someone else can make some part, I can try it make it too. Maybe it will not be at same quality, but I must learn it on something, so I will prefer make it and learn and learn. Thank you.

Re: 1:6 Deadpool WIP (All by me) Update: Painted and WIP harness

So, head and other things are painted, now only complete harness and pockets and mainly find best resin for hands!!!

And if there will be interest, I can sell Deadpool head, I will create interest thread soon. But your interest can say here ;)
a935e45b68_90569391_v2.jpg

0daff86833_90569400_v2.jpg

71859cbbf6_90569466_v2.jpg

eda0068e0f_90569467_v2.jpg

a226161f05_90569472_v2.jpg

860d99f2a4_90569476_v2.jpg

4cd2456f56_90569482_v2.jpg

5da19cc0c8_90569489_v2.jpg

dde7c4fac8_90569492_v2.jpg

Looks fantastic Elar, over all looks great and very comic like. I dig your style very much :D really enjoying all the little accesseries all around him. Keep it coming, I'm sure once the hands are inserted, it'll look like one kickass DP all over again!!

Thanks Tony, I really want comicks looks, his Killin machine looks=D And hope that new resin for hands will be fine, because hands is the most expensive part on him=D I have 7 pairs of bad set of hands=D

Thanks Tony, I really want comicks looks, his Killin machine looks=D And hope that new resin for hands will be fine, because hands is the most expensive part on him=D I have 7 pairs of bad set of hands=D

it's gonna look great I know it!!

Thank you for your trust, Tony=) And he is done. Now only find out his hands and my wish figure will be complet by me;) Better shots later.

i'm loving that holster...i want one...:)...you selling these or reproducing them?...let me know....:)

Thank you Levit. Well... You are not first person who ask me for them ;) That this buckles are hand made by me and they aren't really firm, so I will must buy some better, then buy less elastic leather and you will must tell me for what gun do you want holsters...well....maybe...I will thinking about it ;)

And for better watching - bigger photos.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And still I don't know, how manage hands =/ I want make some soft hand like from Hot Toys or Sideshow, but I can't find good material for good price...

Re: 1:6 Deadpool WIP (All by me) Update: Finished paint and harness(Better photos)

And here is Merc with the mouth (I know, little shifted jaw, but anyway, I want comics looks :D Maybe I try it again later) (Painting isn't finish, but I want share it with you)
91850d6dd1_90630072_v2.jpg

64dde33073_90630074_v2.jpg

6a7b1ce6c3_90630081_v2.jpg

cb1b2df46d_90630084_v2.jpg

461b05fd6d_90630088_v2.jpg

He needs open mouth for his taco ;)

Last edited:
Re: 1:6 Deadpool WIP (All by me) Update: Finished paint and harness(Better photos)

d00f8b1020_90680088_v2.jpg

6286ab323b_90680096_v2.jpg

612ad0a11d_90680109_v2.jpg

d62a594165_90680124_v2.jpg

5e67fea4bf_90680149_v2.jpg

e075016b76_90680162_p.jpg

Gloves aren't finished, they will be red...

Last edited:

Yeah, that is the DEADPOOL! I like him so much, he looks so comics-like! And really nice harness and nice idea with unmasked head! Nice.

Very nice! I like how you have a variety of head to play with. You are truly a DP fan!

Back