Dead Space 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dead Space 3(?)

Definitely excited.

After recently replaying both, I love all the control and gameplay changes from 1 to 2, so hopefully this plays either just as well or even better.

Can't wait! Dead Space is one of my favorite series from this console generation.

I thought Dead Space was dull, a decent game still though... I loved how long it was...

Then I played Dead Space 2(I'm still on Chapter 14)... I absolutely love it, lol... bring on Dead Space 3!

I don't buy the ice planet part but even if it's true this game will be amazing. Can't wait to see any footage. :rock

Definitely excited.

After recently replaying both, I love all the control and gameplay changes from 1 to 2, so hopefully this plays either just as well or even better.

This. I hated dead space one's controls on the PC. But they fixed that with Dead Space 2. Anyway, I am really looking forward to this game.

Happy to see there are so many others as excited as I am! I absolutely adores Dead Space 1 & 2 and can't wait to see Isaac back in action!

No thanks, the last thing I need is a botched POS statue like their last attempt. Clearly no one at Sideshow has ever played or gets the importance of the Rig so I prefer they stick to things they do get like GI Joe children's cartoons and Marvel comics.

I love both games. The first game I was on edge the whole way through, as soon as the tram doors opened on each level I walked through with my gun raised at all times.

I didnt think that the DS1 statue was bad sculpting wise. It has everything going for it other then the fact that SS half assed the lights on his RIG. If they got his stasis pack and health to light up, It would be a worthy statue

I didnt think that the DS1 statue was bad sculpting wise. It has everything going for it other then the fact that SS half assed the lights on his RIG. If they got his stasis pack and health to light up, It would be a worthy statue

Exactly.
But in sideshow's defense, how often will you display him with the lights on? Let alone backwards?

True, but the fact that they didnt do it shows that they didnt really care about the product all that much and they are more concerned with making a profit. I appreciate that they went back and fixed his helmet but still. To me, thats like them making an Iron Man statue and only have his eyes light up and not his chest or palms, and then they ask, well how often are they gonna display him on ya kno? His RIG is what makes the Character!

Exactly.
But in sideshow's defense, how often will you display him with the lights on? Let alone backwards?

He's looking over his shoulder, he could have been displayed from the side so that you'd see his rig and his helmet and still have the weapon and necromorph in the forefront. No excuse for the price. Hell the rig lights are literally a hundred percent more important then the helmet's. The helmet light basically acts as an auxillary flashlight close in, like using a cell phone in a pitch black room for a little light. It displays no HUD or info. All of that necassary to live info appears on the rig, and the weapons themselves.

I display my neca figure on my desk with the back facing me because thats the way you see the character almost the entire time you play.

This is most excellent news. Dead Space is my favorite VG series of this generation and is my 2nd favorite survival horror series.

Back