Dead Space 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've played about an hour and a half so far and the game is awesome as expected

Played to chapter 3, definitely worth the wait, possibly my game of the year!

Spoiler Spoiler:

And I love the score that plays when you purchase the first suit, just reinforces Isaac's badassery.

I can't wait to get back into it later tonight.

Downloading 2 now(on Steam) while I hopefully finish the first, I guess there was a bit more to go then I anticipated.

Only got to play about an hour tonight, but it was as awesome as I expected already. The sounds up, the light are dark... and I'm literally JUMPING a little in fright at some points. LOL. Just perfect build of suspense and scares. Utterly brilliant so far.

On disc 2 now a little ways into Chapter 7. Game has been pretty damn great so far. Even managed to find the Peng trophie again in this one.

Damn you weren't joking when you said you were going to play the hell out of the game tonight. :lol

I just started chapter 2...had to stop cause I'm so damn tired. Great so far though!

Damn you weren't joking when you said you were going to play the hell out of the game tonight. :lol

I just started chapter 2...had to stop cause I'm so damn tired. Great so far though!

Yeah, I was rockin it pretty good. Kept thinking man I need to stop for the night and just kept going. :lol Game just draws you in. I'm gonna be replaying the ____ out of this game though. Just no way you get several of these in one play through.

Game gets better trust me. :)

I just got the limited edition today. ANyone having trouble with the online pass code? mine says it's invalid...

Played through Chapter 2 yesterday and I am in :love :love :love!!! How insane was that beginning!? Every bit as awesome as the first and more, can't wait to play some more tonight!!

I can't believe
Spoiler Spoiler:
. I was disoriented by the non-inverted y-axis camera. lol.

The game is so good and creepy. probably one of the reasons why I managed to get 100% trophies for Dead Space 1.

Played through Chapter 2 yesterday and I am in :love :love :love!!! How insane was that beginning!? Every bit as awesome as the first and more, can't wait to play some more tonight!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

After playing the demo and reading reviews I don't think I'm sold on the game being more space marine action oriented than survival horror anymore.

They were saying he's easier to control, the weapons are more powerful...both making the game easier. And his voice acting is sometimes rather silly and it relies on cheap scares.

Back