Dead Space 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got to chapter 11.
that was sick on the ejection seat. this game makes you feel like you are there.

Dam ! being back into the USG ISHIMURA brought back all the fear of the game. I was so scared wondering arround the ship again.
what an amazing game.
taking a break for today kind of scared to continue LOL.

Glad you are loving it....really is in my top 10 list of fav games of all time...if not top 5

yeaa man for sure.
OMG those doglike necros that run, howl and when they peek arround the corner jesus I just shoot granades all over the place.

Ohh man I could not imagine being in a situation like that.
I would have a heart attack for sure.

the graphics on this game are just spectacular.

I think 1 beats 2 for me. Wow top 10 games of all time? Hmmm...

Big words, I know.......

My short list

Silent Hill 1
Silent Hill 2
half Life 2
Dragon's Lair
Dead Space 1 & 2 (too hard to choose)

They really do - amazing looking game. Started DS3, and first 5 min are pure Dead Space.....!

yeaa man for sure.
OMG those doglike necros that run, howl and when they peek arround the corner jesus I just shoot granades all over the place.

Ohh man I could not imagine being in a situation like that.
I would have a heart attack for sure.

I found the Stalkers more annoying than anything. The best way of taking care of them is to find a place where you can put your back to the wall without having to worry about other Necros sneaking up on you and use the Seeker, Detonator rifle or Javelin Gun to take them out.

Personally even though they are slow and easy to kill, I always found the Exploders (the Necros with the bloated glowing arm that blows up) to be the creepiest Necros. After that it would be the Twitchers (the super fast ones from DS1).

Big words, I know.......

My short list

Silent Hill 1
Silent Hill 2
half Life 2
Dragon's Lair
Dead Space 1 & 2 (too hard to choose)

They really do - amazing looking game. Started DS3, and first 5 min are pure Dead Space.....!

Nice list. A quick attempt;

Half Life
Silent Hill 2
Halo CE
Goldeneye
OOT
DEad space
C and C Red Alert
Sonic
Final Fight
Gun star heroes

I am embarassed to say there are a couple I've not heard of:

Gun Star heros
C and C Red Alert
OOT

hmm..gotta check those out, and the original half Life is, in some ways, game numero uno -

I loved/hated DS1. Loved the game play, story and graphics...hated being scared sh it less all the time. :lol I recently bought DS2 but have not started it yet. I've got to psych myself up for it.

on chapter 13 now.
this game is so insane. man the set pieces on this game are so epic.
dam sucks ellie lost her eye to that freak.
riding the huge drill was crazy awsome. so many necros all arround me was crazy. thanks got for the line gun.
just got the advance suit and man Isic looks so sick. love how the helmet opens and closes. so bad ***.
I will be finishing the game today and got Dead space 3 ready to go.
back to back dead space week.

on chapter 13 now.
this game is so insane. man the set pieces on this game are so epic.
dam sucks ellie lost her eye to that freak.
riding the huge drill was crazy awsome. so many necros all arround me was crazy. thanks got for the line gun.
just got the advance suit and man Isic looks so sick. love how the helmet opens and closes. so bad ***.
I will be finishing the game today and got Dead space 3 ready to go.
back to back dead space week.

seems like you're having a blast dude, congrats! i'm replaying 1 & 2 too since i'll probably be getting ds3 next week. played the demo though and it was fun although i didnt really like that the necro's now fire at you. :lol

just finished the game.
WOW ! that was so intense.
that last scene when you have to escape the blast and thrusting into the gunship was just amazing.

This game has amazing graphics.
what a great series so far.
love the speach at the end after credits.
talking about another site mybe where they are making another marker.
well its time to find out what he is talking about.

Starting Dead Space 3 right now.

Back