Dead Space 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out my Dead Space 2 Petition video, trying to get as many comments as I can get and after about 2 weeks I will try to contact Visceral Games and show them ppl are interested in more figures and maybe they will release more reference photos to NECA so they can make more figures.... so please help out, thanks

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wtCE3M6B5vs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is there a big difference between the regular and non bloody figure from the NECA series 1? I know the only other difference is the weapons but which one is more desirable if you had to choose one? I found them for around $50 each shipped, I emailed BBTS if they are actually re-releasing it and waiting for a response.

Not much difference at all. The one with the Plama Cutter seems to be the most desireable of the 2. Personally I think $50 each is a bit much. If you want to know whether NECA will be re-releasing these, you can go on their Twitter page and ask.

Thanks! I emailed them on their site. I don't do that twitter thing. I'll just wait and be patient and check on ebay or hopefully a freak will sell me one for a deal.

I'm holding out for an Isaac Clark PF with light-up feature. Dead Space 1 or 2; doesn't matter which one.

I'm seriously considering making my next project figure Isaac from the first game.
I've already bought some of the parts I'll be using.

Is anyone not using there code for Dragon age 2 that came with Dead Space 2? It's the last piece I need and I just can't afford Dead Space 2 game right now. LMK thanks guys!

Is anyone not using there code for Dragon age 2 that came with Dead Space 2? It's the last piece I need and I just can't afford Dead Space 2 game right now. LMK thanks guys!

Xbox or PS3?

And I don't remember seeing any kind of DA2 code in there. But if I have one, it's yours.

Oh i opened and started a new pc game last week and forgot to mention, I now have all the DLC packs free. All of them, the earthgov, etc. Pretty cool.

Back