Dead Space 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was lucky that someone canceled a PO of NECA series 1 figure set and ordered it. Hopefully they do actually get them restocked.

Got this Isaac Clarke series 1 from ebay for $15 incase BBTS don't restock. Hope it's not a KO.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120698368272&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

He's a great figure.

PICT1139.jpg

I've started working on a 1:6th Isaac.
He's in the VERY early stages and probably won't be done for some time though the Plasma Cutter should be done tomorrow.
It WILL swivel.. right now it's just taped together for the pics.
P1110069.jpg

P1110070.jpg

:D thanks. I've finished with the Cutter for the night. I'll try to finish the build up tomorrow so I can start painting it.
As it stands, the front end is essentially finished and it swivels.
P1110078.jpg

P1110079.jpg

P1110080.jpg

P1110081.jpg

P1110082.jpg

I still have a lot of work to do on the Plasma Cutter and I've barely started Isaac but I'll get there eventually.

Mmmm i am currently looking for a new game to play, seeing how i am avoiding Dragon age 2 for its lackluster experience on the PC. Portal 2 and Dues Ex 3 are still in the future. I stopped playing Dead Space 1 on the PC because i was stuck and out of ammunition against one of the mini bosses. It was a great experience for a horror game, though. Do members here recommend this game on the PC? The controls were god awful for the first, I hoped they fixed that.

Last edited:
Necro-bump, but I suppose that's appropriate for this thread.

But I just beat hardcore, and am pumped. It actually wasn't terrible, but it really makes you realize how many one-hit kill spots there are in the game.

And for better or worse, one thing this mode did well was bring back that NES-era feeling of one wrong move erasing four hours of gameplay. Stress city.

Necro-bump, but I suppose that's appropriate for this thread.

But I just beat hardcore, and am pumped. It actually wasn't terrible, but it really makes you realize how many one-hit kill spots there are in the game.

And for better or worse, one thing this mode did well was bring back that NES-era feeling of one wrong move erasing four hours of gameplay. Stress city.

Yeah, I had a blast playing through that. Planning those 3 saves accordingly was scarier than some of the Necro's :lol

on chapter 9 now.
wow the fall from the solar aray was just so epic.
This is one scary addicting game.
spectacular.
being playing all day going to take a break from all the necro killing lol.
I hope I can finish it before the weekend so I can get Part 3.
epic game.

Back