Dead Snow- NAZI ZOMBIES!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laudanum09

Super Freak
Reaction score
I searched the forums, no thread titles on this particular movie. Thought you'd enjoy if you haven't heard of it and we can discuss the movie here when it comes out.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/GkC7HiAlAeE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/GkC7HiAlAeE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

yeah, been waiting for this for a long time. I saw a clip when 2 guys were in the snow and the guy had to chop off his arm where he was beaten by a zombie.

Wow, this is still not out yet?...straight to DVD release?.

I'm not sure, it's a foreign film, so i don't know how dist. will be in the states. And yeah I've heard of this movie, just didn't see any dedicated threads. I noticed a full trailer up on the apple trailers page so I'm wondering if its getting a bit closer to a full-scale release? Anyways, trailer looks great, I'm going to keep an eye out for that longer clip.

I'm sorry, trust me I at least searched before making a new thread, both on here and google. Oh well, we have a new one I guess.

Either way I'm excited, I'll check out the torrents.

edit: I checked again, at the bottom of the page it's there, once again my apollogies. I got carried away from my World at War excitement!

What a coincidence....my son finally convinced me to stop playing Halo and play some COD World at War. I didn't cut for the multi player death match but I am severely hooked and addicted to Nazi Zombies!!!

I would sooo watch this!

i watched it last night on comcast on-demand. the zombies looked great,really gruesome, copious blood,gore and violence.a scene with a small intestine that was just AWESOME!! needed more boobie shots,but otherwise it was a fun movie with some good laughs too

Some frinds of mine play zombies in that movie :D
Can't believe that I havent seen it yet, its about time..

Back