DCCU (DC Cinematic Universe)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure what the concept is, I like the visuals and the Themyscira parts though, I think it's trickier to introduce WW, maybe she's visits earth to meet the great MoS after she hears of him, like in Red Son, but I'm not sure what the intentions of this short film are, is she bad? Good? Misunderstood by the humans that are attacking her?

I think DC is not being ballsy, cause it's easier to introduce the Flash than WW, I think that's why they're going with him instead.

But I think there's more material for WW movie.

I'm not sure what the concept is, I like the visuals and the Themyscira parts though, I think it's trickier to introduce WW, maybe she's visits earth to meet the great MoS after she hears of him, like in Red Son, but I'm not sure what the intentions of this short film are, is she bad? Good? Misunderstood by the humans that are attacking her?

I think DC is not being ballsy, cause it's easier to introduce the Flash than WW, I think that's why they're going with him instead.

But I think there's more material for WW movie.

That's the ****ing sad part. Take the story for MoS, replace Superman with Wonder Woman and have the Kryptonians be the Amazons trying to enslave humanity, and suddenly you have the perfect Wonder Woman movie. She wouldn't have cared as much about the people dying during all the destruction and would've fit the hero of that film MUCH better than Superman.

That was really well done i think. If it was a big name actress and a more polished editing job i would totally be convinced Wonder Woman is happening in a cinematic feature or series.

I feel like DC main concern and goal has always been to have there characters in multiple mediums but not exactly cross pollinated like the Marvel stuff is. They have a major, major movie in the works thats setting up some massive expectations, and a couple TV Projects that could connect or be completly different. The thing is tho, there not telling us, Marvel has always been very clear on what there goal is.

That's the ****ing sad part. Take the story for MoS, replace Superman with Wonder Woman and have the Kryptonians be the Amazons trying to enslave humanity, and suddenly you have the perfect Wonder Woman movie. She wouldn't have cared as much about the people dying during all the destruction and would've fit the hero of that film MUCH better than Superman.

:lol dude, it's useless, I think for the most part Superman fits perfectly as he is in MoS, stop trying to convince me :lol

That's why I'm not sure about this short film, it's basically MoS in the Earth parts and then something else when she goes to Themyscira, maybe it was just eye candy, who knows, but WW's story has to be something different.

I'm not even sure how I would introduce WW and what would her motivation be to protect earth, they could make her a bit more of a bloodlusted warrior and less like the animated series WW, I'd like that.

Her motivation for joining the JL initially would be the thrill of war, then she'd grow into something else.

:lol dude, it's useless, I think for the most part Superman fits perfectly as he is in MoS, stop trying to convince me :lol

That's why I'm not sure about this short film, it's basically MoS in the Earth parts and then something else when she goes to Themyscira, maybe it was just eye candy, who knows, but WW's story has to be something different.

I'm not even sure how I would introduce WW and what would her motivation be to protect earth, they could make her a bit more of a bloodlusted warrior and less like the animated series WW, I'd like that.

Her motivation for joining the JL initially would be the thrill of war, then she'd grow into something else.

Though being the new 52 versions, they'll probably have her see Superman and finger him as the ideal mate. :monkey1

That was really well done i think. If it was a big name actress and a more polished editing job i would totally be convinced Wonder Woman is happening in a cinematic feature or series.

I feel like DC main concern and goal has always been to have there characters in multiple mediums but not exactly cross pollinated like the Marvel stuff is. They have a major, major movie in the works thats setting up some massive expectations, and a couple TV Projects that could connect or be completly different. The thing is tho, there not telling us, Marvel has always been very clear on what there goal is.

While they've had a few gems in the mix, I think for the most part, they still don't know what they're doing when it comes to Superheroes. The success stories seem to be more like happy accidents than any actual planned success. :lol

But yeah, that fan film showed that a Wonder Woman summer blockbuster could easily work. Instead we're getting zippy the CSI guy in red chonies. YAY! :(

Anyone else have a 'dark horse candidate' who you hope makes the cut?
Though I don't have high hopes for this direction in general, I would love to see classic Teen Titans on the screen--Robin, Aqualad, Speedy, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl. Would also love to see classic JSA--Hourman, Mr. Terrific, Sandman, Wildcat, Dr. Fate, Atom, Golden Age GL and Flash, Dr. Mid-Nite, Spectre, Hawkman, the whole crew.

Apart from those, Metamorpho. Particularly if they play up the freak/loser aspect of him. Have him team up with the Doom Patrol.

Though being the new 52 versions, they'll probably have her see Superman and finger him as the ideal mate. :monkey1

Maybe, that also happened in Red Son.

As long as they don't retcon Batman being Supes' childhood friend :slap: I'd much rather see WW amazonian mating ritual than that :lol

I bet it involves Xena's warcry :lol

I wish they'd jump on a WW movie. Even if not a solo film, I think it would make more sense introducing her in MoS 2 and launching Baffleck in his own series in a tied in universe, but, whatever.

I wish they'd jump on a WW movie. Even if not a solo film, I think it would make more sense introducing her in MoS 2 and launching Baffleck in his own series in a tied in universe, but, whatever.

Instead, we get...

2_17_2013_cosplay_ymbj_3_by_yourmojobyjojo-d5wn3ot.jpg

That's true. While short lived it was decent.

As for WW, I guess they could approach her and the Amazons like Thor was handled. :dunno

And based on what is going on with MOS2, this is something that should've been at the end credits of MOS.

batman-vs-superman-man-of-steel-2.jpg

It would have caused Yoda fighting Dooku level of cheering madness in the theater.

That's true. While short lived it was decent.

Yeah, it's a bummer the DC shows that followed weren't done as well. :(

And based on what is going on with MOS2, this is something that should've been at the end credits of MOS.

batman-vs-superman-man-of-steel-2.jpg

It would have caused Yoda fighting Dooku level of cheering madness in the theater.

It's obvious WB hasn't grasped the concept of looking that far ahead. :lol

maybe this is old news, but saw this fan made WW vid:

[ame="https://youtu.be/XATiV3gmy-Q"]https://youtu.be/XATiV3gmy-Q[/ame]

Back