DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of interest, what was on the list you sent? Did you give any indicators as to which requests where more popular than others?
I counted each of request of a certain character and arranged them by demand, whilst also adding in suggestions that people requested. Each game has its own separate list, so let's say Penguin had the most requests for Origins therefor he would be at the top of the list and so on and so forth with each character request. I also took into account the suggestions over at the Arkhamverse.com figure forum.

Awesome! Could you post the lists here? I'm intrigued as to who is on them and who came out top for each :D

Awesome! Could you post the lists here? I'm intrigued as to who is on them and who came out top for each :D

Arkham Asylum:

Quincy Sharp
Aaron Cash( Though this one could be made from any of the game and it would be fine)

Arkham City:
Zsasz
Calendar Man
Black Mask
Poison Ivy
Various Thugs( Tyger Guards, Assassins, Penguin Thugs, etc.)
Vicki Vale
Jack Ryder
Freeze without armor

Arkham Origins:
Mr. Freeze
Mad Hatter
XE Suit Batman (could probably just make a two pack with Freeze)
Penguin
Enigma
Bullock
Alfred (Though, a Knight figure for him would suffice as well)
TN-1 Bane
Bird
Branden
Loeb

Arkham Knight:
DLC Characters (Matter of Family Joker and Harley, Seasons of Infamy Villains, etc.)
Riddler Mech-Suit
Joker w/ shotgun (From the ending sequence of the game)
Lucius Fox
Infected Jokers (Johnny Charisma, Henry Adams, Christina Bell, Albert King)
Arkham Knight’s alternate looks (Red Hood head sculpt and AK Body

Sorry about forgetting about the Militia, my bad guys :(

Cool! Lets hope this gives some of those characters a push that may not have been made otherwise. :)

I doubt a fair few of them will see the light of day (like the infected Jokers, Vicki Vale, Jack Ryder, Bird, Branden, Loeb) but I think the others really stand a chance. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Awesome stuff!! I want them to milk this line dry! I love these figures and over the years this has become the only line I actively collect, once Character Options stopped making the 5" Doctor Who figures I've pretty much just been getting these!

(Although yesterday I caved and bought the Animated Series Joker figure... which means I'll inevitably be getting at least Batman and Harley also)

TheCallumread, you may be interested to know they're bringing back the 5" figure line for a few Doctor Who figures! So far it's different versions of the 12th Doctor, as well as Clara and the Curator. They'll be out soon, and you can find pictures here:
New 5.5? (5?) Figures on SDCC Underground Toys Stand ? Merchandise Guide - The Doctor Who Site

As for the list, I'm very happy with it. I hope we get half the stuff suggested there, at least! I'd kill for a Matter of Family Joker and Harley.

Awesome stuff!! I want them to milk this line dry! I love these figures and over the years this has become the only line I actively collect, once Character Options stopped making the 5" Doctor Who figures I've pretty much just been getting these!

(Although yesterday I caved and bought the Animated Series Joker figure... which means I'll inevitably be getting at least Batman and Harley also)

You're starting on the Animated Series figures too? Awesome! :D It's gonna be an amazing line, and one that I'm sure will rival the Arkham line eventually in terms of characters. I'm a huge BTAS fan aswell as Arkham fan, so both these lines are musts for me.

I know you only have Joker so far, but you definitely need Harley and Batman too. And then Robin of course. And then the Batmobile. Might aswell get Catwoman and a couple of other main villains too. And Gordon.... It's a slippery slope! :p

You're starting on the Animated Series figures too? Awesome! :D It's gonna be an amazing line, and one that I'm sure will rival the Arkham line eventually in terms of characters. I'm a huge BTAS fan aswell as Arkham fan, so both these lines are musts for me.

I know you only have Joker so far, but you definitely need Harley and Batman too. And then Robin of course. And then the Batmobile. Might aswell get Catwoman and a couple of other main villains too. And Gordon.... It's a slippery slope! :p

Yeah! I've been staring at them for months and thinking "I shouldn't, because I once I start I'll never stop"

... but I HAD to have the joker, and harley... and bats, ... that's unbalanced isn't it... so yeah robin... but then, I may as well get a few of the other villains, just the MAIN ones... what's the criteria for 'main' one...? Batman has so many good villains...

IT WILL NEVER END!!

And now we play the waiting game...ugh, this is gonna be hell. I only hope that the Arkham Knight figure comes out early this month as opposed to next month

Yeah! I've been staring at them for months and thinking "I shouldn't, because I once I start I'll never stop"

... but I HAD to have the joker, and harley... and bats, ... that's unbalanced isn't it... so yeah robin... but then, I may as well get a few of the other villains, just the MAIN ones... what's the criteria for 'main' one...? Batman has so many good villains...

IT WILL NEVER END!!

Yep, a very slippery slope. You might aswell just admit defeat and collect them all now. You know you can't resist!! :lol

And now we play the waiting game...ugh, this is gonna be hell. I only hope that the Arkham Knight figure comes out early this month as opposed to next month

There's a rumor of another Gamestop Exclusive figure (like the Red Hood one) due out on 1st November. Apparently it'll be a Battle Damaged Batman. So if that's true at least that'll be one more figure to keep us going before wave 2 comes out.

Theres a review of it up on YouTube and its pretty great, but yeah hopefully its out sooner rather than later.

Theres a review of it up on YouTube and its pretty great, but yeah hopefully its out sooner rather than later.
I hope they actually decide to paint the Arkham Knights eyes on his visor before release. Unlikely to happen I know, but it would help make the figure look even better.

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I managed to get myself asylum series 1 and 2 (inc. bane), city series 1, 2 and 3 with croc, freeze and titan joker for £60 which I think is about $90 for those of you in the states. So i now have a few doubles. If anyone here in the uk is looking for any please pm me :). Otherwise, i enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and comments on the new figures, keep it up!

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I managed to get myself asylum series 1 and 2 (inc. bane), city series 1, 2 and 3 with croc, freeze and titan joker for £60 which I think is about $90 for those of you in the states. So i now have a few doubles. If anyone here in the uk is looking for any please pm me :). Otherwise, i enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and comments on the new figures, keep it up!

TooFarGone, I live in Australia but depending on the figure, I might be willing to help out with shipping! What doubles do you have specifically? Would that include Freeze?

New Gamestop Exclusive figures

2921971-redhood.jpg

2921970-batman.jpg

Back