DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have still liked a Deluxe TN-1 Bane from Origins. Especially now we really won't get any deluxe characters from Arkham Knight (aside from Oracle/Batgirl) which they are billing as a Deluxe.

Agreed, and if not TN-1 Bane, then I'd settle for an unmasked Bane from the "heart monitor" fight.

Made a fun discovery today, you can actually fit the Talia sword from the Clayface figure in AK Batman's hand. If you've ever wanted Batman to hold a sword...now you can.

Just email DCC about the fate of the Origins line, hope to hear from them soon. I'll post their reply here if it has any pertinent information.

Haven't heard anything back from DCC yet, how long should I wait before writing them another email?

:lol If you get a response, it will take months for them to reach it in the pile and it will be automated and generic. "Thanks for your interest in DCC, we're always glad to see our customers like our products. We'll continue to do our best to bring you quality. Have a super neato day, champ!"

If companies replied to random inquries then everyone would do it... but they wont, dont lose sleep over it :lol
I suppose so, but we have had one of the members here actually make contact with them, supposedly, a few pages back before the announcement of the 3rd wave of Knight figures. Eh, maybe it is just wishful thinking that they'd finally lets us know if the Origins line is finished or not. Oh well, if they message back I'll let you know, won't hold my breath though.

DCC are actually much more in touch with their fans nowadays. You can email them, and they will reply so long as your email is of a professional manner and not just "why u don't make such and such" or "why I no can haz moar articulation!!" or "your figurez are teh rubbish" etc. etc.

How do I know this you ask? Well I have seen other members on other forums say they have emailed them and never had a reply. These members often seem like the needy immature type who can't spell on a forum let alone word a professional email. Whereas I have emailed DCC numerous times in a professional, friendly manner and had responses. The responses do usually take a few days and even up to a week in some cases, but they do reply.

Legion, I'd say give it another few days and you should get your reply :)

DCC are actually much more in touch with their fans nowadays. You can email them, and they will reply so long as your email is of a professional manner and not just "why u don't make such and such" or "why I no can haz moar articulation!!" or "your figurez are teh rubbish" etc. etc.

How do I know this you ask? Well I have seen other members on other forums say they have emailed them and never had a reply. These members often seem like the needy immature type who can't spell on a forum let alone word a professional email. Whereas I have emailed DCC numerous times in a professional, friendly manner and had responses. The responses do usually take a few days and even up to a week in some cases, but they do reply.

Legion, I'd say give it another few days and you should get your reply :)
Thank you.

Ok, I know this might not happen but if DCC could make this figure it would be amazing, that figure being of course
Spoiler Spoiler:

^Oh yeah I forgot that this might be a possibility! Since that character's regular form hasn't been revealed as a figure, and we already have details on the first 3 waves, I think there's a pretty strong possibility we will see it.

Still no reply from DCC to those waiting on an update. Maybe I didn't phrase my question in the way I meant to and it came off as rude.

Damn, anyone checked out how much the sdcc arkham knight batmobile is going for and getting bid on ebay? $200 plus, glad I scored one when they had the sale, I think $70ish shipped. Anyone has the Amazon exclusive arkham knight batmobile?

I'll write DCC another email if I don't get a reply by tomorrow morning. If it doesn't succeed this time, maybe one of you who have actually contacted DCC can give it a try.

Ok, I made contact with someone from shopdcentertainment.com, who unfortunately said they don't have the inside scoop on these types of things and to try and contact WarnerBros. Which I have tried to no avail, so I think it is safe to assume we're not going to find out this way regarding the fate of the Origins line.

Back