DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad they're making that Red Hood. I wanted to make one after playing through the game, but the Red Hood wasn't available anymore and I wasn't going to turn to ebay for just the head. Seemed like a no-brainer for them to eventually make it. I just hope we get a visor up version with the unmasked head.

I guess this means its officially OK to talk about the Arkham Knight's identity out in the open :lol

Since the Battle Damaged Batman figure is a Gamestop exclusive, and only a repaint with the exact same accessories, I think I'll pass on that one.

But the Red Hood/Knight figure, I will definitely buy. Unfortunately though, I don't see it staying on my shelf for too long. I only like to have one version of any character on display on it's appropriate shelf (so for example: On my AA shelf there's only one Batman and one Joker, and on my AC shelf there's only one Batman and one Harley, and on my AO shelf there's only one Deathstroke etc. etc.).

So when this Red Hood/Knight figure comes out, he will replace my existing Red Hood figure. And when the Arkham Knight comes out, he will most likely replace the Red Hood/Knight figure. Those others will just end up in my spares drawer with Titan Joker, Mourning Harley, Unmasked Deathstroke and all the other Batman variants.

Maybe I'll just have to devise some kind of rotation system for them..... :lol

Id MUCH rather have the first Red Hood figure but Im not paying absurd reseller prices, so Ill have to settle for this one.

Id MUCH rather have the first Red Hood figure but Im not paying absurd reseller prices, so Ill have to settle for this one.
I'd call around to GameStops. I've seen a bunch at retail stores in Central NJ.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Whaaaaat, you may have just made my day sir. By any chance are they near the Cherry Hill area?
Piscataway and Bridgewater had them... a bit north of you. This was also about 2-3 weeks ago. It seems certain GameStop's are geared more toward collectors.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

so the new DCC pre-orders came out and the red hood v 1.0 figure will be part of wave 3 with man-bat, prof. pyg, and azrael in feb 2016 not a gamestop exclclusive.

So according to my BBTS preorders, the Origins 3-pack has been bumped up to October. So yeah...take that with a grain of salt.

Like the author said, the all black visor kills it for me

Yeah... I'll settle with the "Red" Knight figure since it's closer to the actual character/boss version.

I'll probably just customize the AK figure into Owlman/Lincoln March so I have someone that represents the Court of Owls in my Arkham series collection.

Im getting both, ill paint on the eyes myself, dont even know if I need to yet, cant wait to own them though, glad I got my redhoods when I did

Im getting both, ill paint on the eyes myself, dont even know if I need to yet, cant wait to own them though, glad I got my redhoods when I did

Was thinking of doing that myself, but I ended up preferring his "Red" Knight design anyway so I didn't see any point in doing that when DCC is already making the other one. :lol

Think theres any way a Jason Todd Robin figure gets released? I feel like the chances are slim since 3 Jason figures will have released by February

Long time lurker. Quick question; I have nearly all the AA figures and every AC figure, Ive started on the AO figures but im wondering, are the AK figures a different scale to the previous 3 games?

Back