DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a reply from DCC here's the message:
Hi Austin,

Great to hear from you! We love working on the figures from the Arkham games. Obviously we are working on the newest game currently but that doesn’t mean we won’t go back and do other characters if there is enough fan demand.

Were there certain characters you would like us to make sure and produce?

Kev
Start a listing of which characters take top priority for your collection. I told him I'd reach out to you guys and see which characters are in the highest demand.

That's awesome! These guys are great with customer service and all-around coolness. I'm assuming the list will be of non-Arkham Knight Figures, so I'll just include stuff from the first three games, in order of priority:
Calendar Man
Mr Freeze (Origins, though as a side note I'd love to get my hands on a City; those are rather hard to come by)
A revised Zsasz
XE Suit Batman
Alfred (this could also apply to Knight)

Those are the main ones for the previous games (aside from ones I probably forgot), thanks! I might send them my own email later.

Zsasz, calendar man, mad hatter from origins and I hope the give us black mask, penguin and two face from knight [emoji1]

Well for Origins we don't have:

Mad Hatter
Edward Nigma
Penguin
Mr Freeze
XE suit Batman

For City we still need:

Calendar Man
Black Mask
Zsasz (new look)
Poison Ivy (new look)

I would buy all of those no question.

To be honest, I'd love more thugs! It's a shame the 2 we got are just repaints, between the different factions of thugs in the games their are SO many looks they could interpret, they might not be the best sellers but I'd love some 2 or maybe 3 packs, where you get say...

Penguin Thug Pack = One thug with armour, one thug with shield, one thug with stun stick.
Two Face Thug Pack = One thug with gun, one thug with knife, one thug with fire extinguisher
Mad Hatter Thug Pack = Mad Hatter (Origins, or even city re-release) then any two of the above thugs re-released but with rabbit heads!

etc, ... but that kind of thing!

the same could be done with police/gordon from the first games, and even Asylum guards with Warden Sharp, or Tyger guards from City!

Although obviously Knight figures should remain the priority for the time being!

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, keep 'em coming. I'll send the complete list to DCC on either Monday or Tuesday, I'll be ranking them by how many people want a certain figure/s so make sure to vote for your top picks.

I agree with sfa. I think we will get Ivy from knight as she is a large part.
Zsasz from city
Black mask from city
Penguin from origins
Mad hatter from origins
These are my big 4 [emoji1]

There's so many! :/

Origins:
Gordon, Babs, Brandon, Hatter, Penguin, XE Suit, Alfred, Freeze, Enigma, they could even do the annoying (overly) British ladies from the final offer!

City:
Black Mask, Ivy, Zsasz, Mayor Sharp, Vicky Vale, Calendar Man, Talia's Elite Guard, Freeze without armour,

Asylum:
Gordon, Asylum Guard, Frankie Boles (Dead, strapped to the stretcher thing, with joker graffiti)

I don't know if it's (still) too early to list Knight figures I'd like?

But as long as I get that Joker and Harley from the Batgirl DLC!!

I'd buy all of that

Had thought earlier today regarding figure suggestions and I wanted to run this by you guys before I suggest this to DCC. I thought it would cool to get a Joker figure with
Spoiler Spoiler:
. What do ya guys think about this? Would you buy it?

Had thought earlier today regarding figure suggestions and I wanted to run this by you guys before I suggest this to DCC. I thought it would cool to get a Joker figure with
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

For sure! It'd also be a good excuse to get a new Joker sculpt for the series, with a better head and superior articulation.

Sending them requests for Arkham Knight figures may be moot since we have no idea what they've already got lined up, (and also since we don't know the full extent of characters yet with the upcoming DLC) but it won't do any harm either I guess to let them know what we'd be interested in.

I'll put in spoilers just in case:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just out of interest, what was on the list you sent? Did you give any indicators as to which requests where more popular than others?

Back