DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

I think that ship has sailed. I think the 3 pack finished on Origins. I'm not sure they'd go back and don an uber-Bane or anything else at this point as the 3 pack wrapped up the assassins and even gave us a new Harley. A Penguin would have been nice, but other than he and Alfred I feel they hit most of the major characters already.

Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Yeah, I get the feeling they're done with Origins too. It's a shame if so as they're great designs and figures. I would've loved to get Penguin, Mad Hatter, Mr Freeze, Gordon, and XE suit Batman.... but I'm happy with what we've got and that they at least finished off the Assasins.

I still would have really loved a TN-1 Bane...It's definitely time for DCC to unveil some new Ultra-Deluxe figure for me to lust over until it comes out. I'm thinking it will probably be Man-Bat for Arkham Knight, or whatever maxi-size villain they put in it. It seems that they must have a lot of spoiler heavy figures planned down the track, because there aren't even any villains in Wave 2!

Yeah, I'm anticipating a huge, deluxe Man-Bat figure for Arkham Knight. I imagine he'd be big with a massive wingspan in the game. I'm sure they'll get Croc in the game somewhere too, and if he gets an updated look then hopefully we'll get a new figure of him too. Maybe Bane aswell if he gets a new look. Clayface is a possibility for the game too since his fate wasn't 100% clear, but not sure if they'd release a new figure of him. I doubt Grundy will appear. Other than those, I can't really think of anyone else right now who'd be a large villain/figure.

Just had a random thought, doubt it will ever happen but...If DCC ever made the Batmobile, what should it be able to do/accessories it should have,

WOW, if DCC made a Arkham knight batmobile first off that would be dam huge!! other than that I would to see:
-working lights like they did with the animated one.
-of course the battle mode like the mattel one did.
-a more accurate opening cockpit where it slides down
-and lastly working back passenger seats like we just saw in the ivy clip.
that would be amazing and I have no problem paying $100-$150 for it.

So do you guys think we'll see AK Series 2 at E3 this year or at another ComiCon

I mean do you think they'll display them so that we can get actual pictures of them. Like with AO three pack at Toy Fair.

Yeah, they should have them at one of those this summer at least. Probably wave 3 too.

Wow I was surprised my local gamestop actually had red hood. Picked him up today, he came out nice.

Well... more DC Collectibles for me! I really am kind of amazed at how great these figures are, over all. Scarecrow is the best of the lot. Lots of great little details and separate parts like his leg brace and tubes, arm brace and the like. None of it hinders movement. Harley could use a little more expression, I think, but she looks cool. I like the details, especially on the jack-in-the-box. Batman's paint is a bit muddy, but he has good articulation over all. All of them could use a little more hip movement, but it doesn't really matter THAT much to me. Red Hood is the Gamestop Exclusive. Again, the details really make this for me. Love the stitched rip on the back.

18659765459_c450d1b14f_z.jpg

18840814642_e45b9fe6ba_z.jpg

18819684086_b442fae8cb_z.jpg

18225295303_f5b1114124_z.jpg

18223339514_cf18cce34f_z.jpg

18819686106_e7e7d7a886_z.jpg

18845935495_04a3812126_z.jpg

I haven't signed on here in a long time! Having just finished AK there are a LOT of spoilery characters that I want (and assume will happen) figures!

I'm recently begging to prioritise this collection again, Two Face and Talia arrived today and that pretty much polishes off the main City characters, just need the deluxe and the twins now.

Asylum wise I only need Poision Ivy and Titan Joker, he'll be a little more tricky to afford,

although I have a few Origins figures I've decided I'm going to leave them be for now, prioritise the main trilogy, trying to save money.

And so far from Knight I just have Red Hood, but am going to try and keep on top of each wave as they come out.

Last edited:

How long do we have to wait before we can start discussing events/characters from the new game that we want to see as figures? Pretty keen to start discussing this ASAP!

Not spoilers here.

Any word when they will release the Arkham Knight figure?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Not really a spoiler, but I hope they make a Batmobile, I actually quite liked this design of the car.

Well we almost had one with the Batmobile edition, but of course it got cancelled. Mattel made one too, but I've never been a fan of their Arkham figures.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back