DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

^ Thanks!! :D

I've been taking some more photos tonight. I'm not normally one for putting my figures into action poses, but these Arkham Knight figures seem to be crying out for some action so I had a play around;

Yeah definitely. You can feel the difference in the articulation too. The joints are much sturdier and movable.

Good to know! How's the range in Batman and Red Hood's hips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprisingly good for Batman. His belt pouches have some give to them. Not as good for Red Hood though, but good enough to get some decent poses out of.

I just got the AK Batman today, love the figure. Though I think the figure is a little too big, it looks out of place with the rest of my figures.

^ Thanks!! :D

I've been taking some more photos tonight. I'm not normally one for putting my figures into action poses, but these Arkham Knight figures seem to be crying out for some action so I had a play around;

Nice work, love these photos :clap

Does anyone else wish that the Scarecrow figure's fear gas canisters were on his stomach instead of his chest like in the actual game? I dunno, I think it would have worked better as a figure, and for some reason having the harness over the noose bugs me.

Does anyone else wish that the Scarecrow figure's fear gas canisters were on his stomach instead of his chest like in the actual game? I dunno, I think it would have worked better as a figure, and for some reason having the harness over the noose bugs me.

Oh thank god I wasn't the only one who noticed.
I love the figure, but damn it gets on my nerves a little. I wonder if they'll ever do a retool.

Hell, the model on the side of the box is actually accurate to the game model. Why make the choice regarding the harness? The only guess I can make is that the current harness was easier to make in mass than the actual one.

Hell, the model on the side of the box is actually accurate to the game model. Why make the choice regarding the harness? The only guess I can make is that the current harness was easier to make in mass than the actual one.

I think it was because of what they got to work with. The Mattel figure also has the harness on the chest, and the concept art on the packaging of that figure shows that, so maybe that's the reason why the DCC figure has it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, that DCC must have used old concept art/character models for the figure. It's not unusual for the game devs to tweak the characters before the final game. The Arkham Knight has had a few tweaks since we fist saw him.

I'm sure that if DCC had up to date reference we would've got a more accurate look for him. We might also have got Harley's custom gun too instead of the generic pistol from the announcement trailer.

Anyway, it doesn't bother me too much. I still love the look of the figure. I'm just more intrigued to find out how the mask he comes with fits into the story of the game.....

So around what time do you think we'll get the announcement for AK Series 2 figures?

So around what time do you think we'll get the announcement for AK Series 2 figures?

Surprised we haven't already since the first wave was revealed last Summer. Plus the fact the game was scheduled for June 2 for so long, I imagine a lot of figure plans were planned around that date rather than 3 weeks later. So it could be any time now unless the figures are spoiler-heavy.

I decided to "amp-up" my Arkham Asylum Poison Ivy figure, and I think she looks 1000X better now! I did originally have her with just one set of the plants/vines, but adding another set really makes an impact.

(for anyone wondering: the plants/vines are from the PAK Arkham City Poison Ivy figure)

Catwoman, Nightwing, Robin, and Gordon are up next...

(sorry that the pics are so big :lol)

BM_AK_07_Catwoman_AF-mtv-1431533545.jpg

BM_AK_05_Nightwing_AF-mtv-1431533548.jpg

BM_AK_06_Robin_AF-mtv-1431533551.jpg

BM_AK_08_Gordon_AF-mtv-1431533542.jpg

not sure how I feel about Nightwing's costume but I may still get him if he turns out good.

Back