DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Have they changed Nightwing in that 4-pack as well? The blue looks brighter. Also, love that Scarface - but not sure if I'm up for spending the full price to get him.

Glad to hear Clayface is delayed also - if they're redoing the whole figure that'd be great. Not too fussed on getting AK figures until the game's out, so I'm cool with that too.

But yeah, we do need an AO Mr. Freeze.

^ Yeah Nightwing has been repainted, it's a much brighter blue. Harley and Scarface are both really nice so I'm glad I got the pack, but I don't think I'll ever take the other figures out of it. Maybe some of Batman's accessories.

Hopefully we'll get some surprise Arkham figure news at NYCC. Other than Arkham Knight stuff I mean. It's been a looooong time since we had any new news/reveals.

The 3-pack is online now:

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I got my set for $33 plus $5 shipping. It's almost here, should be here by tomorrow morning.

My seller soldout back when he had preorders, sorry. I've been buying from him since 2009.

Robin doesnt come with his staff?

No. But you can always give him the Explosive-Gel-Gun that comes in the pack since Robin uses that in the game aswell as Batman. It fits in his hand nicely.

but I don't think I'll ever take the other figures out of it. Maybe some of Batman's accessories.
Didn't you just say you weren't opening the others? :lol Repaints or not, a new figure is always a new figure.

Got my set yesterday too, comic shop had 2. At first I grabbed the one he held for me, but the paint was horrible! Robin had flesh bits on his chest and shoulder, Scarface had the nose paint rubbed off and the eye was too high up on the head. That's what happens when you try to sell 4 figures you'd normally charge 25 each for 55.

The other set was better, Had some stuck joints on the sidekicks, Nightwing was easy, but Robin.... biceps cut was paint stuck to the shoulder piece and the elbow was fused together somehow. Fixed it, but still that was a bit ridiculous.

At least the Origins 3 pack will be better since they're charging 55 for it alone. I actually got the Asylum 4 pack and it was so bad I had to get it replaced.

Didn't you just say you weren't opening the others? :lol

:lol You're right, I did - and then promptly went and took them out! haha! I just couldn't resist. Every moment I saw them in the package they were calling out to me.... "free us! Free us from our plastic prison!!" lol

Fortunately I didn't have any problems with stuck joints on the figures. I did have a problem getting Nightwing's sticks out of the package though. So much so that I thought I was going to snap them in half at one point. They were really well stuck in there!

Got my 3-pack. Red Hood & Deathstroke are spot-on and no stuck joints or loose joints. Copperhead is probably the best articulated female from DCC but she had a broken off hand, broken elbow pin, and a loose knee (probably a broken pin).

Here lower torso is made from the same rubber material as Anarchy. Inside is a ball and pipe-like joint.

I'm going to see if I can get a exchange from my seller.

Got my 3-pack. Red Hood & Deathstroke are spot-on and no stuck joints or loose joints. Copperhead is probably the best articulated female from DCC but she had a broken off hand, broken elbow pin, and a loose knee (probably a broken pin).

Here lower torso is made from the same rubber material as Anarchy. Inside is a ball and pipe-like joint.

I'm going to see if I can get a exchange from my seller.

A shame some of her joints broke on you, but that lower torso sounds really cool. Can't wait to get hold of her now and get her into a cool position on display with the other Origins figures.

Thankfully, my seller said he could send a replacement for her tomorrow. Told me to keep the broken one.

j4jyLC.jpg

Deathstroke is identical to the original release other than his Slade unmasked look. Red Hood Joker is the same body but the coat is now glossy black, his shoes are flat black with white, and his pants are a darker shade almost black compared to his original release. The hood doesn't sit low enough, I may modify it.

Copperhead is definitely one of the better Arkham figures or female DCD/DCC figures with Superwoman. She's definitely articulated more due to the double elbows, and her rubber lowerbody so her legs are able to be positioned a lot higher than the typical figure. She has a mix of clear and regular joints, both clear and regular broke right in package. Couldn't tell until I took her out of the package.

I had to go through all my fodder bins but I was able to find some elbow and knee pins to replace the broken ones. I had to glue the broken hand though so it only twists and pivot.

OsYrLP.jpg

Gkyf1y.jpg

"Red Hood" Joker:
mbqhzY.jpg

Slade:
kW9pqY.jpg

Copperhead:
jkiBiR.jpg

NAvYCJ.jpg

V9R07s.jpg

exktqz.jpg

esD7cU.jpg

Jr0taT.jpg

MfUpDr.jpg

dKrWUN.jpg

vI3P1p.jpg

37WAl9.jpg

IZB3s8.jpg

RzLeFu.jpg

RqyVaq.jpg

IEcKfV.jpg

Nice. Copperhead looks great. Looks like we'll be able to pull off some good character appropriate poses with that articulation. The torso is pretty genius too I have to say. Imagine if they'd made Clayface like that too.

Wow, I only cared for Copperhead, and knowing she has a rubber torso only made her more interesting, I'll hunt her down loose.

Nice, thanks to that link I bought a 2nd Copperhead last night before they sold out. My replacement for the 1st one I bought should get here tomorrow, and I fixed my 1st one so I'll have three Copperheads. I'm thinking of having some effects or slight touches done to two of them to display them as her doubles like in the Copperhead boss fight.

anyone think they're release a Batman Origins Mr. Freeze? I don't know if I should shell out $100 for the Arkham City Mr. Freeze.

Back