DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

I love it SFA! I've wanted to do the same for a while, just not sure I have a shelf deep enough. Man, that looks awesome.

Thanks Razkazz! Yeah you're right, you really do need a deep shelf for the statue. It literally just fits in mine, and I bought extra deep shelf units. It does look awesome though and really helps to show off the DCC figures. Definitely worth the purchase!

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just got hold of the Arkham Origins Collectors Edition LED statue. I've wanted it for a long time now to go with the DCC figures. Being in the UK, it wasn't easy to get hold of at a good price so I waited until it got a bit cheaper before buying.

I'm really glad I did though, it looks great with the figures and is perfectly scaled to them. The light up feature looks awesome at night too!

Anyway, here's a few pics of my new set-up:

It's an awesome piece! I own one as well, really impressed with it. Been thinking on selling mine since it does take a lot of room up, and I'm gaining more statues.

It's an awesome piece! I own one as well, really impressed with it. Been thinking on selling mine since it does take a lot of room up, and I'm gaining more statues.

Been wanting to get one myself but never able to find one at a decent price. PM me if you're planning to sell yours at anytime, I'd curious as to how much you'd be willing to sell it for.

Been wanting to get one myself but never able to find one at a decent price. PM me if you're planning to sell yours at anytime, I'd curious as to how much you'd be willing to sell it for.

No worries, I'm hoping to sort out my stuff on the weekend.

Surprise Scarface repaint/retool!

$_57.JPG

Still disappointed with the inaccuracies on Harley but the Scarface is making up for it. Batman has a lot though, explosive gel, Batarang, and Remote Electric Charge! Hopefully he Origins set has more surprises because how it is now, I see little use to buy it.

I kind of see what you mean on Harley actually but wow, the accessories for Batman are pretty great honestly. I might still sell mine but getting Robin and Nightwing will be great as well

I should my origins set by Friday, possibly sooner. My friend/seller got them in from his distributor this morning. The Arkham Asylum & Arkham City 4-packs was sold out according to his distributor.

Had them in the shop yesterday.

I picked up the Harley's Revenge four pack at my LCS today so I thought I'd share some pics. I'm actually really surprised at how much I like Harley. So much so she's now my default Harley for my AC display. The retooled/repainted Scarface is pretty awesome too. Oh, and Robin doesn't come with any accessories at all.

yeah Harley came really good and I like the little changes they to made look like the dlc. when I get a chance ill get her from ebay since I already have batman (I have about 6 of him), robin and nightwing.

on a side note; a really hope we'll some more origins figures, I know the game didn't have that many characters like in asylum or city but we are missing 5 villians:
shiva
electrocutioner (for fun)
then we have side quest villians like:
penguin
mad hatter
bird

hopfully at nycc or next years toy fair we'll see these guys come out.

^ I'd love to get Shiva and Electrocutioner at the very least, just to finish off the eight assassins. Penguin and Mad Hatter would be very nice to have, but not essential for me.

I'd love to get Mr. Freeze and the XE suit Batman from the DLC too. They'd make a perfect 2-pack and would no doubt be a good seller.

Robin doesnt come with his staff?

I'm kind of scared that they might not do Mr. Freeze so I bought a custom of him.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I'm just getting into this line. I can't believe how much Zsasz and Mr. Freeze cost! I went on a tear and bought pretty much everyone except these two. If anyone want to unload them, please PM me!

I'm just getting into this line. I can't believe how much Zsasz and Mr. Freeze cost! I went on a tear and bought pretty much everyone except these two. If anyone want to unload them, please PM me!

I find it really funny how the two of them have gotten so expensive as they were both so criticized when they were released. Because so many people thought that charging deluxe price for Freeze was insane he ended up on clearance price on sites like BBTS and now he's gotten real pricey. I also remember a lot of complaints about Zsasz because he is so preposed.
Hell a lot of people really didnt like the first Bane because he was so crouched too

I got so lucky with all the pricey guys so far, I got Freeze for 30, Zsasz for 17, 2 robins for 15 each, and nightwing for 20 the day he came out.

I hope to get the original Asylum Batman someday for a decent price, I don't get why all the repaints need to look like garbage.

Back