DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

He better fit for the ridiculous 85 bucks Mattel is asking.

Batman is only a 3 3/4 figure!

$85 :horror I take it back, it's awful.

What the **** is going on with pricing everywhere? Ugly PAK figures going for $100, stupid figuarts 6" avengers for $80 and $90? And this Mattel kids toy for $85?

**** them.

We really need a Batmobile in the DCC line as well.

I'd pay big for it. Clayface is £90 - I'd rather save that money for a big Batmobile instead.

If there is anytime for DCC to make a Batmobile it's now.

The final Arkham game is going out with a bang and bringing the Batmobile as a huge draw to the game. It's Batman's 75th Anniversary, and the Animated Series line is debuting which could also have it's own Batmobile later on.

Sadly I want an Asylum Batmobile the most, then Animated Series, and finally Arkham Knight, but I'll take what I can get.

I've heard rumours that Mattel has the rights to rolling 1966 Batman vehicles. Now, the licensing for 1966 Show has always been a absolute mess. Let's just hope Mattel doesn't have their greedy death grip around the neck of DCC stopping them from making their own Arkham Knight Batmobile that will no doubt beat the quality of Mattel's and maybe be relatively the same price.

I'll be so pissed if Mattel will ruin this for us because they wanted to throw ****** overpriced products at us... I'm currently collecting 1966 MEGO Style Figures and learning that Mattel has the rights to making rolling Batmobiles from that show really upsets me because now we probably won't be getting one for the figures.

Does anyone take Mattel seriously anymore? Everything about them is crap, and they manage to piss people off without you buying their products!

The final Arkham game is going out with a bang and bringing the Batmobile as a huge draw to the game.

Speaking of which, I feel like AK is to some degree what I'd hoped TDKR would be. so. ****ing. awesome:

(I agree in that I want the 90s animated batmobile the most but Arkham Knight's might overtake the tumblr as my second fav batmobile.)

What the **** is going on with pricing everywhere? Ugly PAK figures going for $100, stupid figuarts 6" avengers for $80 and $90? And this Mattel kids toy for $85?

**** them.
When figures are ugly and/or suck, then what does it matter what they charge? Would self-respecting collectors buy them anyway?

Speaking of which, I feel like AK is to some degree what I'd hoped TDKR would be. so. ****ing. awesome:

(I agree in that I want the 90s animated batmobile the most but Arkham Knight's might overtake the tumblr as my second fav batmobile.)

Looks like Jim Lee's or Liefeld's wet dream. I guess Batman is a Transformer in that game?

**** them.
Those are Figma actually, Figuarts has only done Iron Man 2 (they're doing 3 though) for like $50 at worst.

Also for anyone still wants the Harley's Revenge but doesn't want to pay for for the other three figures, I'm willing to sell it when I buy it later. I only want Nightwing and Robin. Also willing to sell the Batman in it since I have Series 4 Batman, and Batman from the Bane pack.

:slap
w.png

When figures are ugly and/or suck, then what does it matter what they charge? Would self-respecting collectors buy them anyway?

Agreed. Kai's were never all that special and the new deluxe prices aren't helping them out.

Are hot wheels ever going to make a 1:18 AA/AC Batmobile?

As nice as it is to have an unmasked Batman, I really hope he comes with an alternate masked head, though since he is pictured with an accessory already the chances are pretty slim.

Are hot wheels ever going to make a 1:18 AA/AC Batmobile?

Who knows as they have Delayed their Forever 1/18 Batmobile atleast 4 times now... I would love for an Asylum Batmobile and an Animated Series Batmobile both in 1/18.

Who knows as they have Delayed their Forever 1/18 Batmobile atleast 4 times now... I would love for an Asylum Batmobile and an Animated Series Batmobile both in 1/18.

Damn! I did not even know the forever version was on the table.

Make that four times now Its delayed til Sept... was first suppose to come out in December 2013. Then got delayed til May, then August and now September ...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

He better fit for the ridiculous 85 bucks Mattel is asking.

Batman is only a 3 3/4 figure!

Yup and if you ask ToyGuru about pricing of figures and what not on the matty forums, he gives the same crappy answer about sculpting issues and how the price to make has skyrocketed. I hate Matty.

i love this game but not all the figures

Has anyone else been having problems with their AO Killer Croc since they got it. I got mine months ago and the hand fell off when I tried to move it and the left elbow is completely stuck and I'm afraid to movie it at all. Should I replace it and if so what site has a good return/exchange policy?

Interesting. I bought my son one for his birthday at the end of this month. I hope its not as fragile as you say.

All my figures are perfect. First thing I do after I get these figures are check for articulation issues. Till date from the Arkham Series the only figure I had issue with was Hush whose one knew joint had half a peg inserted hence it couldnt stand up

Back