DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Finally...I don't know how I feel about the frozen parts of the figure but I'll reserve final judgment until they release the final photo. Oh, what the hell am I saying I'm still gonna buy this figure regardless.

Also for the record here's the character trophy of Clayface so we can compare:
BatmanArkhamCity-Clayface.jpg

Finally Clayface is coming its about time.

I'll trade a brand new series 3 ac penguin for the accesory that comes with the series 2 aa armored batman, message me if insterested

Batman Arkham City Deluxe Clayface:

The monstrous Clayface can take any shape—including that of an awesome action figure like this brand new one based on the villain’s appearance from Batman: Arkham City.

Yes, the new year may be just beginning, but we’re already calling it the Year of Clayface, and it’s easy to see why. At over thirteen inches tall, the Batman: Arkham City Clayface Deluxe Action Figure is the largest action figure that DC Collectibles has ever produced. (See how it stacks up to our previous deluxe figures in the gallery above.) With eleven points of articulation, switchable arms, an interchangeable head, and more nuance and texture than an award-winning screen performance, it’s a figure that’ll put all of your other action figures to shame. And for a larger than life character like Basil Karlo, that’s only appropriate.

clayface_1_580_52b9d131261ac5.13984192.jpg

clayface_2_580_52b9d142109160.11319362.jpg

clayface_3_580_52b9d1565dd606.95738593.jpg

clayface_4_580_52b9d16a6b9e49.67936156.jpg

clayface_5_580_52b9d183767572.32728153.jpg

Quite a bit different to how he actually looks in AC. Not entirely convinced with the ice parts, but I like the alternate head and hand, and the overall look of the figure. Maybe could be a bit more clay-y. Still, it's a definite buy for me.

Automatic buy for me, liking the ice parts but I plan to have the torso filled in to look more muddy.

Looks nothing like the video game version....maybe based on the character design?

Greta figures

DC Direct took some liberties with this figure, and while I would have prefered it to look more like the game, I still feel like it's AC Clayface, and it still looks really nice to me. The only thing I hope is that the back ice crystals are removable. They look like they are, but I can't tell.

I'm hoping he has a vial sculpted and painted inside his mouth. A slot in his back for Talia's sword would be really nice, but I'm not expecting it. I am really excited about this figure, and overall I'm really happy with what we got.

He's just not as pleasing and perfect as Grundy.

Initially, I'm not a fan of this. The head sculpt is too "human" and the body is too muscular and defined. He needs to look more clay like. I'm also not a fan of the ice.

Fortunately for DC Direct, I'm a completest of the AA and AC line and I will most likely buy this.

Looks like a mediocre custom. :lol

If that were a custom, that sure wouldn't be considered mediocre, having said that, that's not the Clayface from the game, period.

If that were a custom, that sure wouldn't be considered mediocre, having said that, that's not the Clayface from the game, period.

Yeah, this is more of a loose interpretation of the character from the game. I don't remember him looking like that. It looks more like the Abomination from the Incredible Hulk movie.

He looks like the game just way too defined, and the head is off.

Yeah, this is more of a loose interpretation of the character from the game. I don't remember him looking like that. It looks more like the Abomination from the Incredible Hulk movie.

Indeed, there are all sorts of inaccuracies with this fig, he's all ripped when he's supposed to be all flaccid looking, the face, I'm fine with the ice though, I wonder if they'll redesign it.

Overall...I like it. But I admit it doesn't resemble the game model to the level like the others. Though I do like the red eyes they gave him, as I never liked the black ones he was in City.

Back