DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

That Joker head will be fun if it can be placed on the Joker figures.

6woe.jpg

He looks like the game just way too defined, and the head is off.

:exactly: If they redo the head sculpt and make his musculature less defined it'll be pretty much spot on.

I'm really impressed with this design. I think that the liberties they took with this figure have really paid off, and he looks even better than the original AC design.

I thought he looked too runny in the game, here he still has a fluid look, but also looks imposing and strong. Clayface has control over all the cells of his body, so why wouldn't he make himself look ripped?

I also think the ice is a great effect, adding another colour and some more depth to a figure that could have had an incredibly bland colour scheme.

I really hope they don't make any changes, especially since I want him as soon as I can get my hands on him!

I'm really impressed with this design. I think that the liberties they took with this figure have really paid off, and he looks even better than the original AC design.

I thought he looked too runny in the game, here he still has a fluid look, but also looks imposing and strong. Clayface has control over all the cells of his body, so why wouldn't he make himself look ripped?

I also think the ice is a great effect, adding another colour and some more depth to a figure that could have had an incredibly bland colour scheme.

I really hope they don't make any changes, especially since I want him as soon as I can get my hands on him!

But he didn't look ripped in the game....so why change the look of him? He looked runny.

Maybe they had trouble getting the desired effect, and maybe, to my knowledge, this is their first Clayface figure ever so they might not have experience with that particular texture.

The head is way off...

In the game, I was impressed cuz it looked like a skull swimming beneath his clay skin!

Now he looks like a dude wearing a skull mask....and it's stetched over his fat head....

They have great sculptors at dc collectibles arkham city figures should look like arkham city characters...interpretative sculpts can be sold in their other lines...

Here's hoping they fine tune the face before the final launch.

Planning on buying another AA Joker for the Clayface Joker head.

Just finished the main campaign in origins and can not wait for Gordon and Alfred figures to come

For me clayface is a definite buy!!!he is a major batman villain and a must have in order to complete the line...also...

9d655fcc431a92737dd126c6166b94c0_20111117.JPEG

this image i believe justifies a lot of the creative decisions of dcc!!!

Getting a really strong Doomsday vibe from that one.

Easy buy for me. I love the size etc of this guy. Love having a great batman villains gallery.

For me clayface is a definite buy!!!he is a major batman villain and a must have in order to complete the line...also...

9d655fcc431a92737dd126c6166b94c0_20111117.JPEG

this image i believe justifies a lot of the creative decisions of dcc!!!

I don't see any resemblance.

The head's wrong, the muscle tone is wrong, the eyes are wrong, the mouth is wrong, nope, don't see it, sorry. :lol

I don't see any resemblance.

The head's wrong, the muscle tone is wrong, the eyes are wrong, the mouth is wrong, nope, don't see it, sorry. :lol
I think they're referring to the ice covering Clayface's body, but you probably knew that already. As for the other 'flaws' in the figure, the mouth isn't that off compared to the character model as far as I can tell. The eyes: I actually find to be an improvement over the hollow, bleak eyes of the original and it visually stands out more. The Head and Muscle Tone:...Yeah I admit those need some work.

I find this figure kind of ugly... even for a guy made of mud

Seems like a worthwhile buy. But, the AC big figures don't seem to sell out very fast -- Grundy is still available, for instance -- so I'll probably wait to get it cheaper.

SnakeDoc

I think they're referring to the ice covering Clayface's body, but you probably knew that already. As for the other 'flaws' in the figure, the mouth isn't that off compared to the character model as far as I can tell. The eyes: I actually find to be an improvement over the hollow, bleak eyes of the original and it visually stands out more. The Head and Muscle Tone:...Yeah I admit those need some work.

Well it's down to taste I guess, but why produce a figure that doesn't look like in the game? There are other lines for that, it could look better or worse for some one, but it's not accurate, just my 2 cents, good thing I'm not a completionist.

Back