DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

These are sold as and always have been action figures. If you don't want articulation, you shouldn't have bought them in the first place :lol

To be totally honest I don't need the articulation but I don't have an issue either. As long as all the figures look like they belong together with their sculpt I will be happy. I'm just excited to be getting more and some figures that are obscure villians etc. To me Azreal is the best so far and he doesn't have much articulation. Also Penguin is a very nice sculpt with no articulation from the waist down. Anyway, I'm glad DCC is spending the time even thinking about whether to add articulation or not as it means they are investing time into the line. That to me is a win for everyone. Sometimes I feel we can be so over critical that we loose focus. Yes there has been some mistakes made like the Croc shoulders or maybe even the price of Hatter, but at least we had the opportunity to buy to characters from the game that maybe otherwise may not have been made. I don't see Mr Freeze a mistake as he is amazing. I think he is worth the money. Better than croc. I also think when we see the final product of Talia and Nightwing in hand, they too will look great along side the rest. I can't wait to see SFA's set with them. This is all positive guys. Thats the fun of collecting, we can pick and choose which ones fit our collections. Lets all enjoy it again.

Well im ****ing furious. Remember my killer crocs arm falling off?

Came home to find Titan jokers right leg on the floor. except, hes took down two joker thugs battle damage batman AA, catwoman robin and Azrael.

Cant find batmans batarang anyhere. but im fecking furious. its the same almost clean snap on the leg that croc had. ****ing disgraceful. all the joints are stiff and he was stood straight. too much top heavy weight! FFS

Well im ****ing furious. Remember my killer crocs arm falling off?

Came home to find Titan jokers right leg on the floor. except, hes took down two joker thugs battle damage batman AA, catwoman robin and Azrael.

Cant find batmans batarang anyhere. but im fecking furious. its the same almost clean snap on the leg that croc had. ****ing disgraceful. all the joints are stiff and he was stood straight. too much top heavy weight! FFS

I'm sure it's the same with a HT figure or SS, any figure if not properly pose will take a dive and break.

My croc and my Titan joker is holding up fine so far.

I'm sure it's the same with a HT figure or SS, any figure if not properly pose will take a dive and break.

My croc and my Titan joker is holding up fine so far.

Yeah, cept croc and Joker are leaning against the wall on an even surface

Yeah, cept croc and Joker are leaning against the wall on an even surface
Well, if they're leaning there's a good chance they could slip off. It's more secure to have them stood without being reliant on a wall. Also I find if there's a vibration through the wall it often knocks them down if they're leaning on it.

Well, if they're leaning there's a good chance they could slip off. It's more secure to have them stood without being reliant on a wall. Also I find if there's a vibration through the wall it often knocks them down if they're leaning on it.

Its on my samurai cabinet. thing was it wouldnt even stand up straight without the legs starting to buckle.

If anybody is looking for a Arkham city catwomen figure MIB I'm selling my extra for $22.60 which is what I paid for it.

Well, my money was on Calendar Man to start off with but now I'm not so sure.... I think I'm expecting to see Deadshot now like most other people are.
Not long until we find out though! (Unless they give us such an obscure preview that we can't tell who it is lol)

So my figures fell off my shelf TWICE yesterday. Once for apparently no reason, and once whilst I was asleep because I probably kicked the table at the end of my bed which knocked the shelves next to that. Titan Joker and Croc survived fine, which surprised me, but my original AA Joker had his leg broken off. Which is perhaps one of the worst figures that could've been damaged, after Bane. And it doesn't seem to want to glue back on, grahhh.

They better put up the pic soonish. But I think it'll be at about 9pm.

Damn these spoiler alert stuff on DC's website. I was expecting a full reveal today. :mad:

Link

Any guesses?

spoiler_alert_dontlookhere_03_01.jpg

hmmmm I feared as much... no friggin clue at all!! haha!

There are only a handful of things it could be. Looks like some sort of belt buckle, or like the buckles on Calendar Man's shirt, or maybe part of a Wonder City robot, or a knife/gun holster on the side of a leg, or a shoe. Not as obvious as I was expecting anyway.

Last edited:

Hopefully the next few reveals will help us identify the figure with more certainty. I'm leaning more towards Calendar Man again at the moment....

Do they ever alter the colours of stuff on these spoiler pics? I don't remember any character featuring that shade of brown. Also I've noticed that there's a visible joint at the bottom, probably a leg, so this thing, whatever it is, is probably at hip level. Or the leg is the right leg, and the grey thing is the middle of the belt.

Just a thought... it might not actually be a main character. Maybe it's a thug? Looks like it could almost be a Two-Face thug to me... could be wrong though!

Back