DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

I don't think (or at least hope not) Arkham 3 will be a next gen game. I mean AA is one of the reasons I finally broke down and got a 360. So its not like the 360/PS3 is ancient or anything. I hate how game developers think they need to try and reinvent the wheel every 3 years. I mean the current consoles are just fine. Until they come up with a significant upgrade like the screen projecting actual 3D images at you or something, there really is no need for a new version yet. Thats one of my biggest complaints with Apple. They think every tiny tweak the make qualifies for a new version of something. Save a new version for something worth buying!

Preach on brother. I just got my 360 a year ago... I sure don't want to have to get ANOTHER one soon... and I'm guessing the next gen will be all DLC which is one thing I will hate.

I'd much rather wait for a new console and get a full, beautiful Gotham City experience, rather than another game that looks the same as Arkham City. A graphical enhancement would make Gotham look amazing, if they set it there. Not that AC looks bad at all, but improving on it would be great.

Preach on brother. I just got my 360 a year ago... I sure don't want to have to get ANOTHER one soon... and I'm guessing the next gen will be all DLC which is one thing I will hate.

I had my 360 in 2007 and my PS3 in 2008, im waiting on new consoles already!!!!

Here's a few shots using an Arkham City Batsignal torch-light I got today :D
00-12.jpg

1c4d4cc2.jpg

0000-3.jpg

000-10.jpg

00000-5.jpg

000000-3.jpg

:lol torch. You guys may have invented the language, but you didn't perfect it.

I can't wait to finish the MM one personally.

Awesome setup there looks great

Awesome!!!:clap

Awesome setup there looks great

Very nice figure set! Square enix batman series got some competition.

Awesome!!!:clap

Thanks guys!! :D

So, DCC have revealed their SDCC exclusive 3/34" Green Lantern double figure pack - so does that mean no exclusive Arkham City figure? Do they tend to only release one exclusive a year? I'm not actually bothered if they don't release one tbh though.

I really hope we see some new AC figures at SDCC though. Fingers vrossed for wave 4 and some new deluxes. I'll be majorly disappointed if we don't see any new figures at all....

My Killer Croc finally arrives today. Only figure from this whole line I wanted.

So, DCC have revealed their SDCC exclusive 3/34" Green Lantern double figure pack - so does that mean no exclusive Arkham City figure? Do they tend to only release one exclusive a year? I'm not actually bothered if they don't release one tbh though.

I really hope we see some new AC figures at SDCC though. Fingers vrossed for wave 4 and some new deluxes. I'll be majorly disappointed if we don't see any new figures at all....
I'm expecting Solomon Grundy at least, since we've known about him for a while now. If we see a couple of figures from the next wave I'll be happy. Probably Two-Face or Strange.

Yeah, they usually just have one exclusive unless its an obvious set like the previous lanterns. They usually sell their unsold previous exclusives there too. But if they didn't announce an AC figure with that other item, they probably aren't going to have one. Which frankly is a relief. DCC has waaay too many hoops to jump through. :lol

Darn, Play Arts Kai really did a good job on Catwoman :clap

Link

Play-Arts-Kai-Arkham-City-Catwoman-02_1341554235.jpg

Play-Arts-Kai-Arkham-City-Catwoman-05_1341554235.jpg

Play-Arts-Kai-Arkham-City-Catwoman-04_1341554235.jpg

Yeah, they usually just have one exclusive unless its an obvious set like the previous lanterns. They usually sell their unsold previous exclusives there too. But if they didn't announce an AC figure with that other item, they probably aren't going to have one. Which frankly is a relief. DCC has waaay too many hoops to jump through. :lol

Ahhh I see. Well, I have to admit in a way I'm relieved too! Those exclusive figures can sometimes be an expensive pain to get hold of here in the UK.
It did seem like a no-brainier though to have a DLC Harley as an SDCC exclusive, but hopefully we'll get her in the regular waves somewhere down the line then.
For now, I really want to see some awesome reveals at SDCC. Hugo Strange, Two-Face, Talia, Deadshot and Clayface are my most wanted at the moment so seeing any of those would make me very happy!

Ahhh I see. Well, I have to admit in a way I'm relieved too! Those exclusive figures can sometimes be an expensive pain to get hold of here in the UK.
It did seem like a no-brainier though to have a DLC Harley as an SDCC exclusive, but hopefully we'll get her in the regular waves somewhere down the line then.
For now, I really want to see some awesome reveals at SDCC. Hugo Strange, Two-Face, Talia, Deadshot and Clayface are my most wanted at the moment so seeing any of those would make me very happy!

I couldnt believe Sickened joker only cost what, £35 to import!!!!!

We need to get more of these figures, i really love the character designs on all of the arkham asylum/city universe. I want talia or vicky vale. DCD or dc collectibles should really start announcing figures for nightwing, grundy, two-face, clay face, commissioner gordon!!! also i can't believe they haven't made a hugo strange figure. he was kinda have a big role, depending on how you look at it, in the game. if they announce it, i'll be so happy and can finally sleep euphorically at night

We need to get more of these figures, i really love the character designs on all of the arkham asylum/city universe. I want talia or vicky vale. DCD or dc collectibles should really start announcing figures for nightwing, grundy, two-face, clay face, commissioner gordon!!! also i can't believe they haven't made a hugo strange figure. he was kinda have a big role, depending on how you look at it, in the game. if they announce it, i'll be so happy and can finally sleep euphorically at night

Mate;

Two-face
Deadshot
Talia
Nightwing
Clayface
grundy
Gordon
Tyger Guards
Clay and battle damaged batman
Ivy
Bane
Strange
Penguin thugs
Two face thugs
Harley Thugs
Harleys revenge Harley

I want them buggers!

Mate;

Two-face
Deadshot
Talia
Nightwing
Clayface
grundy
Gordon
Tyger Guards
Clay and battle damaged batman
Ivy
Bane
Strange
Penguin thugs
Two face thugs
Harley Thugs
Harleys revenge Harley

I want them buggers!
yes mate!!!! specially bane, :( i can't find them in stores anymore and online they are way too overpriced used to be 20 bucks. should have bought it when i had the chance :(

Just got my Croc and Freeze. Freeze is cool but really could have been a regular price fig. Croc on the other hand is HUGE and is sweet as hell. I was shocked how heavy he is. WOW.

Back