DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

Looks great! Can't wait to get him, although I think I'm more excited about Mr Freeze than Croc.

I missed series 1, but they currently have series 2 in my local comic shop. Very cool looking. If I was still collecting video game stuff I'd definatly pick a few up :)
Mad Hatter looks fab

Hopefully that means I won't have too much trouble tracking down both of the thugs.

Hopefully that means I won't have too much trouble tracking down both of the thugs.

Great news for every one is retailers can now buy all the figures in Arkham City series 3 in solids so no short packed figures.

^ you're likely right.... and it would be extremely disappointing/annoying too.
Not just for the fact that the whole line would look unmatched MOC, but also for the fact that the current packaging is just plain awesome - and this newer packaging looks bland and uninspiring.
I see what DCC were going for with it, but it doesn't do anything to show off the figures IMO. especially considering it hides part of the figure due to the design.
The AA/AC packaging on the other hand looks exciting and does a fantastic job of showing off the figures.

Oh well, I guess we'll know for sure in a few months!

If they go with the same blister box design that they have on the Justice League Batman you should be able to open and keep the packaging in good condition.
Keeping figures MOC is great for possible future value but how can you appreciate the full detail.Although on the other hand i opened my Hot Toys Batman Begins and found the ankle was damaged,i wish i had kept that sealed sometimes ignorance is bliss.

If they go with the same blister box design that they have on the Justice League Batman you should be able to open and keep the packaging in good condition.
Keeping figures MOC is great for possible future value but how can you appreciate the full detail.Although on the other hand i opened my Hot Toys Batman Begins and found the ankle was damaged,i wish i had kept that sealed sometimes ignorance is bliss.

I stanley knife the back of my AA/AC packaging just enough so that I can pull the blister pack out on the inside. So it looks MOC from the front, the back I just use a lil bit of cellotape and voilla. packaging is still secure

Haha!, why the hell is Bane going for so much right now?..now i am tempted to sell him kinda. XD

Haha!, why the hell is Bane going for so much right now?..now i am tempted to sell him kinda. XD

He is cool but its mostly that people are crazy. He's no harder to find than the rest but I guess everyone wants one now. I'm glad I got mine for $17... I'd never pay $100+ for him. :)

Just had Arkham Deluxe Killer Crock in and took this size comparison pic with Harley this is a huge figure.
Darth679.jpg

Awesome!! :D he looks great, can't wait to get him next to the other figures. Can't wait for Freeze either, I'm sure he'll be even more impressive in hand.

Packaging might be abit bland, but, if you can open the lid to the box, then you have miles better packaging for keeping them in mint. No butchering the blister packs.

Smart move if not, blander.

Yeah, it's not the actual box I hate really - just the awful bland design.
It really does nothing to showcase the figure and instead does everything to show off DC's butt-ugly new branding.
Seriously, they're covering up a large portion of the figure just to incorporate that stupid 'curl'.
The box itself is fairly decent and great for opening the figure with minimal package damage, but in my experience those boxes can easily be damaged too. The plastic window can often become separated from the card if it's squashed in transit, plus the card itself can become worn or dented.
Anyway, I'm not too fussed since I'll be opening the figures to display. Just my humble, meaningless opinion :lol

My order from Star Action Figures has been dispatched, so chances are they'll be here tomorrow. FINALLY. :D

It looks like the packaging was designed by two-face.

Awesome! Post some pics once they arrive :D
I will do! Unfortunately I don't have my other figures with me at the moment, so I won't be able to show Croc and Freeze with everyone else, which I know people are wanting to see. But yeah, I'll post a few pics anyway.

Interesting... Rocksteady Exclusive.

A repaint of the AC Wave 2 Detective Mode Batman in the AC Wave 1 & 3 Batman colors. Comes with Batarang...

4d925eeb.jpg

Got my Killer Croc and Mr. freeze this morning! :yess:
Croc is a beast!!! Freeze looks so awesome too! Will post pics later :D

Back