DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

So has anyone ordered the deluxe wave from China and got it yet?

Really am annoyed that these got delayed. This could end up happening with every wave. If suppliers aren't sure when they'll get stuff, I wish they'd just say 'June' instead of giving a random date. Avoids disappointment/ANGER.

Also, I see the SDCC exclusives for other companies' lines are being revealed, so hopefully an AC one should show up soon. Probably a Harley Quinn's Revenge Harley and Scarface. I'd also quite like to see a TV-headed Joker. Those three together would make quite a cool pack...

Last edited:

It HAS happend with every wave so far I think :lol
Actually Arkham City series 1 were a week early!! Shame that didn't continue with the following waves, but at least they've only been delayed by a few weeks rather than months like the old days of DCD.

Looking forward to seeing any SDCC reveals.
Yeah same here. Hoping for an SDCC exclusive and some new wave news/reveals too. Hopefully the full wave 4 line-up and a new deluxe wave.

I'm sure we'll see Solomon Grundy at the very least, it seems like he's been planned for a while.

And a deluxe Bane in the same wave would be very, very welcome indeed. And surely it's time we saw DCD's version of Two-Face? If they only show one figure from the next wave (like they did with Penguin) then I expect it'll be him. But still, hoping to see the full wave.

Did anyone see the Titan Joker solicitation today? 73 big ones, Holy cow!!!!

Glad I have him ordered at $40 then :lol

I'd hurry and pre-order him before everyone raises their prices!

I don't have any of them, but that's going into crazy land territory. I'm not sure that Croc and Freeze together even cost that much.

To me the Titan Joker is the worst of the deluxe so far anyway so if he gets that high its an easy pass.

I don't have any of them, but that's going into crazy land territory. I'm not sure that Croc and Freeze together even cost that much.

Croc and Freeze are both approx. $50 i believe so yea together they're more than Titan Joker if he is indeed that $73 you say he is.

Glad I have no interest in that one. Only Freeze for me

Titan Joker is the only deluxe I wanted (as I'm a Joker collector) but that price is just living in crazy land. $73 for an 11" action figure with no accessories? I have two words for DC Direct, and the second one is 'off!'...

I'll probably give titan Joker a miss. Anywhere up to about £50 and it'd have been okay, but that price is ridiculous, especially for a figure of an unpopular boss battle.

Then again, if it looks amazing when it's out I might reconsider.

I'm kinda irked that all the new deluxe figures are sporting entirely new packaging -- they don't match at all...I like it, but not for the arkham series of figures -- not now...

^ you're likely right.... and it would be extremely disappointing/annoying too.
Not just for the fact that the whole line would look unmatched MOC, but also for the fact that the current packaging is just plain awesome - and this newer packaging looks bland and uninspiring.
I see what DCC were going for with it, but it doesn't do anything to show off the figures IMO. especially considering it hides part of the figure due to the design.
The AA/AC packaging on the other hand looks exciting and does a fantastic job of showing off the figures.

Oh well, I guess we'll know for sure in a few months!

Toys should never be collected MoC. They're meant to be opened, so I could care less if the packaging matches or not as long as it protects the figure in shipment to me. Thats all packaging is for really.

Toys should never be collected MoC. They're meant to be opened, so I could care less if the packaging matches or not as long as it protects the figure in shipment to me. Thats all packaging is for really.
Couldn't care less. Could care less means that you do care at least a little. :D

But yeah, seeing MOC collections is just a really sad sight.

But yeah, seeing MOC collections is just a really sad sight.

A very sad sight indeed! I really don't see the enjoyment of collecting if it stuck in its plastic prison. You can't pose it, look at it from all angles, know what it's actually like in-hand or smell that fresh new figure smell (personal favorite :D)

But I guess if you collect for value of an unopened figure then it kind of makes sense but but with 6" figures you never know of they'll be a hit or not.

Yep, the only two I kept closed are the Batman & Joker con exclusives. But seeing what Bane goes for makes me a little bumed I opened him :)

Video Review of Killer Croc!

Can't wait to finally get him next week along with Freeze :)

[ame="https://youtu.be/NcwaJcXPfvU"]https://youtu.be/NcwaJcXPfvU[/ame]

Back