DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

In terms of new figures for Origins, I'd be happy for a wave with Gordon, Shiva, Electrocutioner, Penguin & Mr Freeze from the DLC.

I'd love to get a Calendar man too, but I think he could just as easily be a single figure in the City line like Two-Face was.

Hey, I am a new poster here but have followed this thread for a long time. I love this line but am getting pretty fed up of the milking by DCC. If they have to go the 3 or 4-pack route, why not give us (the people who collect them all) a little more incentive to buy them. Like the HQR pack, they could have included a Harley thug instead of Nightwing (random). The Bats and Robin could have been BD. Although they seem to be skimping on that now too by painting on BD. A Harley dagger would have been nice as well. This pack could have been a nice way to finally release an Arkham Gordon. Their reasoning for the Copperhead pack is weak as well. They claim no one would buy her solo. That pack is worth it for me though because I would buy the two variants that come with it. The new AO 4 pack is a joke and I am a sucker who will buy it for the gun. At least I could swap the heads and get a Black Mask Joker. This line has been amazing and it's disappointing that it is getting this kind of treatment. Then there is the huge disappointment of the Clayface sculpt.

Penguin, I love the idea of releasing waves under one banner.

Still hoping (pipe dream) for:
Asylum
Gordon
Sharp
Cash
Lunatic Inmate

City
Calendar Man
Ivy
Zsasz
Black Mask
Vale
Goon 4-pack (Tyger guard, Two-Face goon, Penguin Goon, Talia's Elite Guard Assassin)

Plus a bunch from AO. Surprised we haven't gotten a wave 3. I know the game isn't hugely popular but I think the figures would sell.

Hate to moan on my first post on this thread, but it's because I'm dedicated to this line.

^ Hey! :D

I think a fair few of us who are also dedicated to this line totally agree with your sentiments, so I wouldn't worry about moaning on your first post!

DCC did mention in their Q&A a while back that there may be new Asylum/City/Origins figures to come, so I hope they weren't referring to these multipacks. I was hoping that would mean new single figures (like Two-Face) such as Calendar Man and Gordon, or more Origins characters like Shiva, Electrocutioner and Mr. Freeze from the DLC. I guess if anything like that is to come then SDCC might be the best bet for news.

I'm also hopefull we could see some Arkham Knight prototypes at SDCC. I remember DCC had a lot of Arkham City prototype figures at SDCC before the game came out (they even spoiled Hush being a character in the game :lol) so there's a good chance they've been working on the figures for Knight already too. Wether they'll be allowed to show them or not because of the game's delay is another thing though I suppose.....

Haven't posted pics of my collection for a while, so here's my new current set-up. Just waiting for Clayface now to go behind Bane on the left there, and my City shelf will be complete! :D

Did anyone else have their preorder for the AO Batman restock canceled? Toywiz won't be getting them a swell as some of the other smaller online stores.

Looks like Mattel is doing a Batmobile for SDCC ...

tumblr_inline_n7cv5ywZB21qgo145.jpg

tumblr_inline_n7cvh0gOih1qgo145.jpg

https://news.mattycollector.com/blo...details-video-batman-arkham-knight-batmobile/

SnakeDoc

Haven't posted pics of my collection for a while, so here's my new current set-up. Just waiting for Clayface now to go behind Bane on the left there, and my City shelf will be complete! :D

Solid collection. You've definitely outpaced me. Looks like Batman's dancing the Cotton-Eyed Joe, though.

SnakeDoc

Looks like Batman's dancing the Cotton-Eyed Joe, though.

:lol That's exactly what he's doing! It's a diversionary technique designed to distract evil-doers before he launches into an ass-kicking ground-pound! ;)

Any word on what DCC might be unveiling Arkham wise or are we in the dark?

Did anyone else have their preorder for the AO Batman restock canceled? Toywiz won't be getting them a swell as some of the other smaller online stores.

Sinostrius i would check with your local comic shop mate as i have stock i ordered coming in this week off of Diamond.

Well, in case anyone was worried, DCC's making Arkham Knight figures:

DC Collectibles will reveal a stellar new line of action figures based on the highly anticipated videogame from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Batman: Arkham Knight. Also, make sure to stop by Diamond retailers on the show floor to purchase DC Collectibles’ Harley Quinn convention exclusive statue.

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/...s-of-batman-with-all-star-panels-at-comic-con

Awesome. I had a feeling we might see some Arkham Knight figures from them at SDCC.
Presumably it will only be one wave though since Rocksteady haven't revealed that many characters in the game as of yet, (Batman, Scarecrow, Penguin, Two-Face, Riddler, Harley, Arkham Knight) but whatever the case I'm very much looking forward to seeing these!

Last edited:

I know its highly unlikely, but I hope we get a combo of both AK figures AND AO figures this year at SDCC.

OH YEAH, im looking forward to these. batman looks so awesome!!

I'm kinda disappointed with the Arkham Knight figures shown so far to be honest, except for Scarecrow, he looks amazing. I like Arkham Knight besides his head. Batman seems to be off and Harley looks more like an AC version than an AK one. I think that these are very early prototypes though and I hope that they look better in hand. I'm LOVING the Greg Capullo designer series though.

Hm, up until now I've managed to only have one display, with no character duplicates, aside from two Harleys. I skipped most of the Origins line.

Now I'm going to have two Scarecrows and potentially another Harley. I may need a new shelf - but will the AK line be big enough to warrent its own shelf?

First world problems. Anyway, figures all look great.

Back