DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Look at the early picture and promo, he looks better here and his eyes aren't as split as the rest of his face and personality.

This is crappy man. I'm only buying this if I can find it relatively cheap. I also might just throw in the towel and sell most of my arkham dcc's. If I'm truly honest Scarecrow and Freeze are the only ones that are truly good looking imo. And Nightwing and Riddler if you don't put spotlight on their face.

2-face-face did not come out as good as I hoped. I know he's called 2-face but to actually have the eyes stare at seperate points?:lol Also, a loose coin? I'm glueing that stuck right away.

I didn't notice that at first since I was reading it on my phone. Now I can't stop staring at this scarred Marty Feldman figure. :lol

Anyone know when the Two-Face figure is set to be released?

Anyone know when the Two-Face figure is set to be released?

It came out today. I already got mine. I love it. Looks a lot better than those in package pics make it look.

Huh, guess BBTS just hasn't received their shipment yet.

Got my two face today, really well done. Looks awesome with black mask and he can actually sit down!! now I just need to paint up a chair and make a desk for him, stack of cash wouldn't hurt either

My brother reviewed Two Face over on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p31YvqF8X4&feature=youtube_gdata_player For any of those who may like watching video reviews.

If you watch it he mentions the horror story I had with mine, thankfully I painstakingly fixed the knees. Guess I got a dud, really sucks.

Figure's not perfect but is nice. Proportions could be better but overall its a nice figure. I'll take some pictures and post more details in the morning.

My brother reviewed Two Face over on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p31YvqF8X4&feature=youtube_gdata_player For any of those who may like watching video reviews.

If you watch it he mentions the horror story I had with mine, thankfully I painstakingly fixed the knees. Guess I got a dud, really sucks.

Figure's not perfect but is nice. Proportions could be better but overall its a nice figure. I'll take some pictures and post more details in the morning.

did you knee fall off? Mine was really loose, then it spun and twisted off, I had to carefully but glue on the two side of the broken connector, then squeze it back on and keep moving so the glue didnt seize the joint

It looks like with the new Two Face, prices on everyones stand in mattel version are coming back down again. Although now that I have my DCC version I have no interest in that one at all.

I am really glad that Two Face has finally been released. I feel like that was the only thing I needed for my Collection to be complete. I tell ya it feels good ot finally be content, and I may not buy any more of these figures unless we see an Alfred of Different versions of Robins, and I am scared of the new scarecrow in AK being amazing. I really don't want to purchase more than one of any character unless its a really awesome change. I already feel silly with two Batmans and two Banes, but I don't have enough origins to make them a separate display. I just wanted a definitive version of each of my favourite characters and finally set them up just right.
As of now my collection goes as such:
Hush
Scarecrow
Zsasz
Talia
Ras
Bane (2-pack)
Nightwing
Riddler
Hammer
Harley
Joker
Azrael
Infected Batman
Robin
Two Face
Mr. Freeze
Scarface
Penguin
Bane (origins)
Deathstroke
Killer Croc (origins)
Black Mask
Batman (origins)

Thats all of em. I realize scarface isn't a stand alone character but I had them listed in the order they were displayed.

did you knee fall off? Mine was really loose, then it spun and twisted off, I had to carefully but glue on the two side of the broken connector, then squeze it back on and keep moving so the glue didnt seize the joint
Yeah, both knees. They hinged fine but then swivel was a bit tight, so I heated them up and and it honestly felt like they were moving then the right knee feel off, then touching the other one makes it drop off. I own every Arkham figure made, and never had this happen... And I'm no stranger to stuck joints and it pains me to see people force joints and break them. But this is unlike anything I've seen, this shouldn't be happening to solid pegs like this, this normally happens to softer pegs where its just part of the body sculpt, not an entire joint piece.

They painted the peg, so mine must have been paint stuck. Never had a solid joint move like that, I almost think the plastic on the joint of mine wasnt produced properly.

There was little dirt and other particles in the box and on the figure, there was even a red fiber stuck between the plastic and the paper in the back. Seems these were made in some odd factory or something

I didn't trust glue to hold it so I just drilled holes in the knee, thankfully the disk was large enough to let me do this without cutting into the pin for the knee hinge, then I drilled a slightly bigger hole in the thigh with the broken pegs still in there and pushed the head of the screws in there. I had to leave the broken pins inside because just the original peghole was too large to hold the screw in as a joint. Looks fine, works fine too. I cant help but feel the legs are too long though, and I dont think having to repair them like this helped with that.

Last edited:

Best I can do until tomorrow, camera batteries died right after I took the second picture.

13301578673_09b2ebb83d_b.jpg
13301390465_154d64ff07_b.jpg

Looks awesome. A repaint on the eyes might be needed IMO, but I still want it. Always liked the character. There will prob be a new two face fig for the new game also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd never touch mine, but I can tell you it looks far better when it isn't blown up three times it's actual size. It's not perfect, but I don't thinks it's that bad. Just try not to get one where the eye is painted too low. Both my brother's and the one posted earlier have that issue.

Also Two Face is DCC's 49th Arkham figure, so what ever comes out next will be the 50th. I did count the two pack Penguin and Harley though. Going to be Arkhamless until July unfortunately. They have Clayface, Rabbit Hole Batman, and the Asylum four pack planned for July release. Asylum pack is coming out the 30th, so it'll either be Clayface or Rabbit Hole Batman for the 50th.

Really wish we'd get the Batman sooner, need another to hold me over until July and July will be expensive enough as is with Clayface. I'm just glad they're finally giving us a Batman variant that is actually something most people would want! Hope they reuse the battle damaged body with a normal head later on, hopefully in the Mourning Harley pack. Things change and it's release is far away. Let's hope that pack gets better... Asylum pack is good for people playing catch up, sadly I'm a completest and will be buying it. Hopefully it looks nice boxed as I have no use for those figures loose. The Origins one is amazing, City is just frustrating, why Nightwing!? And Harley is missing her J pendant on her choker and her sleeves should go up above her tattoo. Hope some tweaks are made to the set. Hoping she has some sort of veil, they painted part of it on her forehead, surely they're adding something to it. Was really hoping they'd repaint and retool Scarface into this:
Scarface-in-crib-300x225.jpg

Also I noticed Harley has the hands from the Asylum figure, no big deal though, they work better than the other hands, especially for this Harley.

Thanks Penguin! I do think the eywork is kinda ridiculous though. Come on, even as a joke toward the character this is stupid.

I guess I'll try and score him as cheap as possible and I'll have completed my small main villains display. I can't bare to sell my Freeze, Scarecrow, Riddler and Nightwing, but just having those 4 loose is stupid, so I'll just buy it for completing sake. Apart from the fact that two-face is actually one of my fav batman villains, so yeah, can't really pass on 'm.

Thanks Penguin! I do think the eywork is kinda ridiculous though. Come on, even as a joke toward the character this is stupid.

I guess I'll try and score him as cheap as possible and I'll have completed my small main villains display. I can't bare to sell my Freeze, Scarecrow, Riddler and Nightwing, but just having those 4 loose is stupid, so I'll just buy it for completing sake. Apart from the fact that two-face is actually one of my fav batman villains, so yeah, can't really pass on 'm.
Eh, eyes are something thats always been hit or miss on figures. I've seen far worse from other companies, so its no deal to me. The buggy eye really needed to be approached differently though.

Thats what I was going to do, Just get characters I really liked, and now here I am with almost 10 Batman variants and a cabinet filled with all 49 of them. :lol

Ha, I had the reversed. I wanted everything and bought less and less as the line progressed. But that's also due to buying a few play arts kai's and other import stuff and you kinda get hooked to that quality.

The thing is for a guy called two-face the face is his most important aspect. Riddler's face sucks and still I don't care, he's one of my fav's, because I put his head on piurposefully to shade his face, as riddler barely truly shows his face.

Though honestly, I can't help that the overall quality of this line is kinda starting to take it's toll on my motivation to buy it. I think my desires are just changing. So now I just have what I consider Batman's 6 best villains (just opinion) Batman, and Nightwing. That is, if two-face will be the sixth. I just can't get myself to sell scarecrow, riddler and freeze, and that kinda lures me back into a basic collection.:lol

@Penguin This not the best of pictures, but it's my Play Arts Kai Arkham setup and once I got kinda used to this style/level of detail a lot of the dcc figures just don't do it for me anymore. I'll definitely add the mesmerising PAK Deathstroke to these three. And then I have a small array of main villains + Nightwing in DCC form (below this). I'm more of a... individual detail over quantity collector, I guess. Man I wish we'd had another Asylum or City villain in the PAK line. And I have to admit this two-face doesn't make it much easier for me to justify keeping my DCC's.

(This is an upward angle, they're more vertically stretched irl.)

Back