DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Finally got around to buying Deathstroke. Great figure. Fell a bit behind on these. Need to go back and get Batman, Black Mask and Bane from AO Series 1. Maybe Joker. Also want to get Nightwing, Deadshot, Azrael, Hammer and Sickle from AC ... and Hugo Strange if I can bloody find one. I'll probably pass on the rest of series 2 ... liked the AA Croc design better. Anarky and Firefly are alright. Still on the fence about Grundy and Clayface.

Glad to see Riddler is back in AK. Didn't like the AC figure enough to pull the trigger, so maybe they'll do another. Might just get the DCnU Riddler figure instead, though. I'd love to see an AK Batmobile, though.

SnakeDoc

Yeah, they've never made a vehicle, but given the effort they put behind the line (e.g Clayface being their biggest ever figure) and the way that the Batmobile has a big role in AK, I wouldn't be too surprised to get this. They've pushed the boat out so far, so it's likely they'll continue to.

Did BBTS sell out the pre order of Origins Batman or they didn't go up for PO yet? Because I only see Joker available for PO. Wanna get another one.

Did BBTS sell out the pre order of Origins Batman or they didn't go up for PO yet? Because I only see Joker available for PO. Wanna get another one.

Nevermind, found one instock for $26 and some change shipped.

They had 2 more left last night after I purchased one from 1upcollectibles. But it's now sold out, hope the inventory was accurate when I purchased and my order doesn't get cancelled. Here's the link

https://www.1upcollectibles.com/mob...ns-Series-1-Batman-Action-Figure_p_10235.html

hmm considering that figs been at $50+ dollars for a while, id be a bit suspicious, but if you do get it then thats one hell of a deal man :lol

hmm considering that figs been at $50+ dollars for a while, id be a bit suspicious, but if you do get it then thats one hell of a deal man :lol

Just got off the phone with the person who does the order and he told me its in the process of getting shipped out, looks like I was the person to get the last one. Just waiting on shipping notice.

Scored a Grundy from an amazon seller for $57 shipped. If anyone is looking for him at a deal the seller has 3 more left.

I wonder how extensive their Arkham Knight line will be? I'd bet those next-gen character models would make for some stunning figures.

Hey guys, here's a quick warning about the AO Killer Croc figure...do not force the wrist to move as it will pop off. I was trying to get his hand to rotate and it popped of cleanly and I had to super glue it back on. So yeah if you figure has a stiff joint either try the boiling water trick or leave it alone.

I wonder how extensive their Arkham Knight line will be? I'd bet those next-gen character models would make for some stunning figures.

Oh hell yeah, I can't wait to see how they handle the new Batsuit in figure form.

Ohhh hell yeah! if they put in the same effort that they put in the AO one it will arguable be the best batman figure to date!

Anyone know if the Series one Batman will ever be restocked? Because I REALLY want one and am not willing to pay more than $25 for it.

Anyone know if the Series one Batman will ever be restocked? Because I REALLY want one and am not willing to pay more than $25 for it.

I think it is, some site like entertainment earth has him up for PO, but BBTS has only Joker up for PO and the rest shows sold out not PO sold out.

Beats paying for the Batman Unlimited AO Batman, people are paying crazy prices for that. I have a feeling it will be re released as well.

I think it is, some site like entertainment earth has him up for PO, but BBTS has only Joker up for PO and the rest shows sold out not PO sold out.

Beats paying for the Batman Unlimited AO Batman, people are paying crazy prices for that. I have a feeling it will be re released as well.

Lol, I have that Batman Unlimited AO Batman and Deathstroke, Thank God I didn't sell it, but thanks for the Entertainment Earth info. I just pre ordered it. So stoked!!!

Arkham Origins Batman is reoffered in the latest previews so hopefuly it should be back in shops soon..

Just got off the phone with the person who does the order and he told me its in the process of getting shipped out, looks like I was the person to get the last one. Just waiting on shipping notice.

Scored a Grundy from an amazon seller for $57 shipped. If anyone is looking for him at a deal the seller has 3 more left.

Just got shipping confirmation for both order :blissy

I wonder how they will release Arkham City Two Face... it was solicited for April or May if Im not wrong... dont see any figure/wave it can come with.

I wonder how they will release Arkham City Two Face... it was solicited for April or May if Im not wrong... dont see any figure/wave it can come with.

its supposed to be this wednesday, wait and see I guess

Back