Statue DC Women Artgerm Statue Series - Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up next week
1125x682_previewbanner_HarleyQuinnLauStatue-tiltcorrection.jpg

I'm trying to stay optimistic about this line because I love the artist, but the statues are a little strange. I still would like to see Wonder Woman, Supergirl, or Mera though.

this line is so disappointing.... it could have been so great too (like the fantastic JSC Spidey ladies line)

SSC just released photos of Harley. I've already made my thoughts known in how disappointing this line looks (for me anyways). But the price of $350 is really insane. This is a 1/5 scale statue with a small gray slab as a base and no exclusive. A 1/6 DC Direct designer series statue runs about $150. Is the scale and (maybe) a little better paint worth $200 more? Personally, I think this should be $250-$275 max based on what is being shown. Oh well, again this was a pass for me to begin with so I don't have to worry about it.

There is one I will be getting, hope she goes on sale to bring down the price a bit. I wonder what the edition size will be?

All of these look terrible.

It really is a head-scratcher of a line. Even with a low ES they're probably gonna have a hard time selling off their stock. While on paper an Artgerm line might have seemed like a good idea, they should have reigned him in a little. Especially at those prices.

The Harley is up. Most hideous outfit I ever seen her in. God Awful!

weird but her outfit reminds me of the Puffy Shirt on Seinfeld.:lol And looks like she is trying to do some ice skating in platform shoes.

Attachments

• dc-comics-harley-quinn-stanley-artgerm-lau-artist-series-statue-200430-08.jpg
    dc-comics-harley-quinn-stanley-artgerm-lau-artist-series-statue-200430-08.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 121
  • dc-comics-harley-quinn-stanley-artgerm-lau-artist-series-statue-200430-05.jpg
    dc-comics-harley-quinn-stanley-artgerm-lau-artist-series-statue-200430-05.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
I think Artgerm should stick to doing prints to match our PF statues. I need an Emma Frost, Jean Grey in blue/yellow, Catwoman in purple outfit and the Wolverine in brown outfit with muramasa sword.

SS has listed the edition size for these at 750. Still holding off before I pick up Ivy for a 'free shipping' special or something.

...these pieces are just so different to what I would expect of these characters, that even with low ES ...it just won't be enough for me to buy these.

Back