DC thread is the most popular all of a sudden?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You-Are-Smoking_Crack.jpg

:lol While I love the image, you can't argue that DC gives quality while Marvel offers quantity.

I'd personally take Bats & Supes over all of the Avengers & X-Men. But that's just me. Always been a Batman fan.

Just wait until Hot Toys announces Watchmen 1/6th and this section will explode.

:lol While I love the image, you can't argue that DC gives quality while Marvel offers quantity.

I'd personally take Bats & Supes over all of the Avengers & X-Men. But that's just me. Always been a Batman fan.

Yes, I could argue that, but I won't and especially not in a D.C. forum. I have enough fun debating the local comic shop guy or people at SDCC. Speaking of the SDCC, D.C. does give much better swag than Marvel! :naughty I WILL concede that some of the Batman TPB are a good read.

I think the few characters that DC has that are excellent, far outclass Marvel's, but Marvel has more solidly good characters, so it is about quality vs. quantity. Batman alone makes me like DC a little more.

If it's spiders then there must be an abnormal number of links in this forum - could that be it?

If it's spiders then there must be an abnormal number of links in this forum - could that be it?
Spiders need only to find one page (like the index page) and then just follow all links/sub-links. You can check your server's access logs to get more info.

Two things. TDK and Watchmen. Thats whats keeping this place a goin....but yet the Watchmen thread is in the movie section.......hurm.

Darklord, the reason I think there are so many people viewing this is that there is simply a desperation to get DC to produce better sculpts.

There is a ton of us DC people who wish that SS would be doing the DC sculpts, IMO.

Since I have discovered SS, I actually buy superhero and villain statues that I would never in a hundred year have bought. I bought them because they are truly great sculpts and simply enjoy looking at them on my displays.

I was only collecting Batman stuff at one time. Then I saw SS stuff and started collecting the Spidey stuff, and other superhero stuff. I also told myself I would not buy any villains. Now, I have the Dr Doom Exc, Red Skull Exc, Green Goblin. Like, I cannot believe I even bought the Lord of Darkness Exc. Now I even have Premium Format Exc Kiss, and Star Treks, Al Pacino.

Again, all because they are impressive sculpts.

Can you imagine if SS did DC?

IMHO, there are many of DC collectors who are simply craving that great sculpts and Premium Formats would come out. The fact that DC lives in the SS forum is simply a step closer to the dream that SS will one day do this. It gives some us the hope it will come.

Back