DC thread is the most popular all of a sudden?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only time I go in the DC section is when I see a good Dark Knight thread in the Recent thread box:huh

Last edited:
Seriously, a bunch of the TDK threads need to be consolidated. It's ridiculous. This isn't a "DC Comics" Forum it's the "All TDK, All The Time" forum.

dark knight and hot toys brought me into 1/6th. before i thought they just look like barbies without of scale clothing . i prefered statues but hot toys and the bank robber joker made me take interest. and now im hoping i can throw away a bunch of money to harue so i can get a joker suit that doesnt look like the standard one offered.

Exact same thing happened to me, I never came in here until the HT TDK figures were posted, now I want them all!! :D

It must be a spider thing - but I was hoping some internet experts might know why they'd be targeting just this one forum on the board.

The reason:

The Dark Knight, the largest and possibly best comic book movie of all time, just got released on hi-def blu-ray, and at the same time Hot Toys, the single best 1/6 figure company for quality has been releasing their mind blowing figures from the film. Hence, people lurk in the DC section to be saturated in everything The Dark Knight!

Definitely the TDK figures, and the fact that DC is the better Universe!!!

You-Are-Smoking_Crack.jpg

Its pretty sick,i know TDK is popular but didnt think it would be THIS much,its like 200 against 20 watching in the other sections.

Can anyone explain why the DC thread has over 120 people viewing it constantly, when most of the other threads have 20-30 at most?

Is something wrong with the forum maybe?

Dave, could this be a glitch of some kind? I have a feeling when we see 524 viewers they may not all be actual people. Some kind of computer tracking program thing?

Holy Hell - I never noticed the numbers for the DC boards viewing were so high. Never underestimate the staggering drawing power of the Dark Knight.

Could be a glitch. I've seen where it says 200 some viewing in the early hours of the morning when the board is dead.

Could be a glitch. I've seen where it says 200 some viewing in the early hours of the morning when the board is dead.

Perhaps us over in the UK are on at this time?

Basicallyit's because DC rock. But this will seriously die down when people have 'forgotten' TDK Blu-Ray.

Back