DC SDCC2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There should already be a Bermejo BW batman statue out. He pretty much always draws him sort of similar.

The Joker is cool but I feel like the face is off a bunch. I read that comic like every week on the train.
I have to agree here... For me the face is really off somehow, which is a shame since from the neck down is outstanding.

this superman figures looks kool!
https://i25.tinypic.com/2v0o94m.jpg
2v0o94m.jpg

does anyone think T800 arnold body would look better? in this figure

T-800 would definitely look better.

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

I'll just have to see which sculpt I like better. KC Supes or Thrawn.

Suit still looks too baggy, boots too big and the KC Superman head will still be too big as well for the T800 body.

Suit still looks too baggy, boots too big and the KC Superman head will still be too big as well for the T800 body.

Wasn't going for a perfect custom here, just showing that the T-800 body works. I alter the outfits to fit properly, but didn't want to alter this one (waiting for the KC Supes to move further with my custom). The Thrawn head I'm using is the size of the DCD heads, so if the KC Supes head is smaller than the standard DCD heads (which it appears to be from the pics), it should be perfect.

dscn1528k.jpg

I was really liking the Harley PF until the close up shot of her face, that ruined it for me.

Just when I thought DCUC was dead to me, now I can't wait for Bane, Robin, and somewhat The Riddler. I still feel they need to give us a proper suited Riddler, there's was pretty bad.

Back