DC SDCC2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are full size Lanterns apparently. That is going to save me a bunch of money. Indigo Lanterns or Black Lanterns were never seen or used in the books. The Violet Lantern is the wrong shape. The Red is fantastic and I'm tempted for White, Blue and Orange.

I think there are also going to be some mini-lanterns. I saw a picture somewhere online of the smaller lanterns in a display case with a bunch of DC busts.

There is.

GLBustLantern.jpg

They are actually smaller than the original Minis and are rumored to go about $45 a pop.

WOW So much good stuff! I really love how the Poison Ivy turned out, really beautiful face. The Harley PF looks really nice too, though they should make her costume tighter, if you know what I mean. I was also impressed by the new busts...great stuff

the figs are 6-7 inches tall, the bust hover around the 5-6 inches roughly. The rings that come with the mini lanterns are the same rings from the light up set that glow when you wear em. DCD wants to make all the 1:1 lanterns but all depends on sales of the yellow. Possible re-issue of the Jordan battery.

thank you for the compliment! unforunately I missed the Joker but I'll be sure to get him tomorrow.

Thank you for showing the DC stuff and in such great pics. Any idea on the price and release for that 1/4 Harley? She has stolen the show for me, collection wise, at this point.

So far i need to get

KC Superman 13"
Batman Arkham asylum b&w Statue
Mattel Reeve Supes
Blackest Night figures
GL Ring
Harly Statue

DCs SDCC Pannell rocks!

Thank you for showing the DC stuff and in such great pics. Any idea on the price and release for that 1/4 Harley? She has stolen the show for me, collection wise, at this point.

I'll have to ask tomorrow, they don't have place card for Harley yet. I should have remembered to ask but I was busy please with DCD to make a 1:1 Batman Cowl to go with my Superman cape and Wonder Woman tiara :yess::lol

Back