DC SDCC2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dscn1519u.jpg

dscn1517y.jpg

That really is a GREAT statue of Ivy. IMO Ivy always looks a million times better with flesh coloured skin - I hate the way it's now the norm to see her with green skin....

^ I agree! I prefer Flesh colored skin too. Is the Cover Girls white or does it have a hint of peach in it? I can't really tell..

All right! KC Superman looks good and so does the GL with the Lantern. The batman's head look a little big and that mouth is too extreme. Looks like he's pouting.

Love the Harley & Joker 1/4 scale pieces. If only the Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman were of the same quality. I will have to pick these two up. Great job DC. (At long last).

The return of the mini lanterns? I hope they rerelease Hals that one is hard as hell to find. Interesting that other than the red they aren't accurate even in the handles and that there is a black when there was no black...

Those are full size Lanterns apparently. That is going to save me a bunch of money. Indigo Lanterns or Black Lanterns were never seen or used in the books. The Violet Lantern is the wrong shape. The Red is fantastic and I'm tempted for White, Blue and Orange.

Back