DC RELAUNCHING entire Universe in September

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working my way through my backlog of Batman The Dark Knight and didn't like issues 1 & 2 whatsoever, found both very poorly written as oppose to Detective Comics (the only other Batman series I'm currently up to date with)

Does TDK get better? I think I read about the book getting a new writer in the foreseeable? Certainly needs it from what I've read so far :(

Working my way through my backlog of Batman The Dark Knight and didn't like issues 1 & 2 whatsoever, found both very poorly written as oppose to Detective Comics (the only other Batman series I'm currently up to date with)

Does TDK get better? I think I read about the book getting a new writer in the foreseeable? Certainly needs it from what I've read so far :(

the white rabbit issues are decent

I liked this month's Batman & Robin more than I have the others, it was pretty decent.

I like Batgirl a lot right now.

I dropped Birds of Prey.

I'm behind on the New 52 books right now too. I have from the third week of January on to get through.

Have you guys seen the "new" Power Girl?

power-girl-costume-change.jpg

So I guess these aren't the status quo for Power Girl anymore?

tumblr_kz39fftX0q1qb97lvo1_500.jpg

Shame...there goes jokes like this as well:
peej+1.jpg

Read Catwoman #6 and ok its not the current bat issue but i was not expecting what she did during this issue while captive

Back