DC GO HOME!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just rated all the threads of this section....:monkey1

Say what you will about DC, but Final Crisis is kicking The Secret invasions behind!! I love Marvel, but I hate buying 4 months of books just to learn that NOTHING has happened since month 1!

Also, anyone that has read Green Lantern knows that Geoff Johns is the friggin MAN! And anyone that is reading Batman RIP knows Morrison is the other MAN! So, until Marvel picks them up, Ill be a regular DC customer!! :rock:rock:rock

Look guys, if you like DC come here, if you like Marvel, go to that section.
If you like both great then use both.

Please DO NOT purposely come into the other section to cause trouble or create negativity. Theres enough of that around, we don't need you guys adding to it.
Grow up already.
:duff

Look guys, if you like DC come here, if you like Marvel, go to that section.
If you like both great then use both.

Please DO NOT purposely come into the other section to cause trouble or create negativity. Theres enough of that around, we don't need you guys adding to it.
Grow up already.
:duff

i love you scot :peace :lol

I'm new to 1/6 figures but I find the fact that people are angry that the HT TDK figures are bringing in new people and collectors very puzzling. Seems like it should be something celebrated because it would make the figure industry more healthy. For myself I've preordered the HT Iron Man and Sideshow's Indy, and I never would have without the TDK figures bringing me in.

Because of TDK's monetary success and overwhelming popularity there is the inevitable backlash against it. That will blow over.

HT is releasing more TDK figures, there are the rumored Watchmen figures coming (hopefully) and perhaps other DC stuff from HT.

DC is not Just TDK, What about the cool Wonder woman, Green lantern, Superman, Catwoman, Supergirl stuff? To name a few
I would also like to see more Flash collectibles out there

Prolly should have just named it the Batman section instead of DC Comics (which own Marvel btw)

I just don't understand all the hate from the Marvel fans. :(

What's wrong with liking both companies? :huh

Remember what Rodney King said:

rodneyking.jpg

:peace

:rock:rock:rock
Say what you will about DC, but Final Crisis is kicking The Secret invasions behind!! I love Marvel, but I hate buying 4 months of books just to learn that NOTHING has happened since month 1!

Also, anyone that has read Green Lantern knows that Geoff Johns is the friggin MAN! And anyone that is reading Batman RIP knows Morrison is the other MAN! So, until Marvel picks them up, Ill be a regular DC customer!! :rock:rock:rock

:rock:rock:rock

Preach it - Green Lantern is tearing it up right now. All Star Superman is probably the greatest Superman Story ever, Gail Simone is returning Wonder Woman (my favorite superhero by the way) to her former glory, and Paul Dini and Grant Morrison are telling one helluv a Batman Story right now. And yes Final Crisis is getting crazier and crazier - started a little slow but once you get into it, it grabs you by the cajones.:banana

All those Crisis on infinites earths is what I've always hate about DC...One crisis was ok to retcon everything but they kept milking it....It seems they prefer doing new variations of existing characters with different personnality instead of simply creating new characters.Lack of imagination I say.Marvel does it too now but not in the extent of DC....:monkey4

All those Crisis on infinites earths is what I've always hate about DC...One crisis was ok to retcon everything but they kept milking it....It seems they prefer doing new variations of existing characters with different personnality instead of simply creating new characters.Lack of imagination I say.Marvel does it too now but not in the extent of DC....:monkey4

Both companies are all about EVENTS - whether it's Secret Invasion or Final Crisis. I really like how DC has taken all the elseworlds stuff and incorporated them into continuity with the alternate worlds thing - I'm real curious where they're going with Kingdom Come Superman.

I have trouble following the Marvel events. I bought all the House of M trades and all the World War Hulk trades - but both seemed to be all the same stuff from just slightly different viewpoints. I even bought one that just a couple of incredibly boring newspaper reporters. I kept wondering when the real characters were coming in, but apparently these reporters have their own title?

Because of TDK's monetary success and overwhelming popularity there is the inevitable backlash against it. That will blow over.

HT is releasing more TDK figures, there are the rumored Watchmen figures coming (hopefully) and perhaps other DC stuff from HT.

I just don't understand all the hate from the Marvel fans. :(

What's wrong with liking both companies? :huh

Remember what Rodney King said:

rodneyking.jpg

:peace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the exception of Batman/Joker, DC SUX.

Glad all things that suck of DC will at least be confined to the suckiness of the newly created DC suck thread, which is sure to suck.

:lol

Don't take me too seriously folks

With the exception of Batman/Joker, DC SUX.

Glad all things that suck of DC will at least be confined to the suckiness of the newly created DC suck thread, which is sure to suck.

:lol

Don't take me too seriously folks

I freely admit, I was just being an ass. I like DC. Mostly the Vertigo lines, which I'm starting to catch back up on.

DC seems to be a much darker and more "mature" universe, even realistic in very loose terms.... and that's probably why I prefer Marvel, because when I'm escaping and reading comics, I prefer things to be upbeat and positive.

but when I'm angry and depressed, I put some Tool on and read Vertigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back