DC Direct Museum Quality Joker Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The eyebrows are a bit much, but overall it looks great. I love the base. A laughing fish would have been a nice touch.

It does look great and a laughing fish would have been a great addition! It's a must have for sure.

. . . My problem is it's too much of a caricature. . .

A lot of artists draw the Joker as a "caricature" in the comics. To that end, this piece captures that spirit nicely while throwing in a hint of Alex Ross' "realism."

if they made him look a bit more like this i'd be all over it

joker%201-2%20scale%20bust.jpg

i really need to pick this piece up

Last edited:
Being out of town for Toy Fair sucks. I just saw this. Oh how I wish this was a 1:6 figure! Even so, I may end up getting this if I can find one cheap. It looks great, especially for DCD!

That 1:2 DCD Joker Bust is AWESOME. If i find one at a reasonable price, it will be mine! Oh yes, it will be mine.

The price is in the same ball park as the SS premium format series. More expensive than some and cheaper than others. Given the character is more popular that most of the SS premium format line, the price is reasonable. Of course who wouldn't want it for less money?

I love the Joker 1:2 bust....it's my favorite DCD piece.

This Joker museum statue looks great....I hope Two-Face is next.

$325 is the sucker's price. In fact only fools pay MSRP for DCD pieces. Historically if you shop eBay when its first released you'll find a great deal on all DCD pieces. When the Green Lantern PF was released I bought one new in box the same week of release for $150 shipped. This will be the same. The only difficulty is that if you wait too long and the supply dries up, then seller hold to the MSRP and you lose your window.

Back