DC Direct Museum Quality Joker Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a pretty nice looking comic Joker. I have the DC 1/4 scale Batman (by far the best one they've done IMHO), this would make a nice companion piece.

Not sure what you mean? It's just like a PF, the body and head are sculpted and the outfit is cloth.

*Edit

I didn't get what you meant at first. :lol

My comment was referring to the vest and shirt. Doesn't look like it's cloth.. it looks sculpted (like the gloves and shoes). That's what I thought was odd. The tie is cloth though.

Last edited:
Wow, that looks pretty cool to me. I almost didn't even stop in the thread because I knew I wouldn't buy it, but if I had the space and money I think I'd snap it up. The base is awesome, and I like the expression as well. I agree about the eyebrows, they're too much.

Anything's better than this:

review_13joker_1.jpg

MY EYES! :eek:

Yeah anything is better than that :lol

I like it except the eyebrows remind me too much of a Romulan. Still, it's a nice piece.

And the DCD would be ok IMO if it didn't have that horrible case of lazy eye.

Can't say I really like this one... the pose, outfit and base are great. But I just don't like the look of his face. Its maybe a bit too gruesome... I'd prefer something similar, just a bit more subtle.

What would you guys consider to be a great Joker statue say something in the 15" - 18" range. I need something cool for my desk at work but there are so many Joker statues out there I don't know what would be the best one for the best price. And I don't care if its Heath or cartoon just so it looks cool. Any ideas?

What would you guys consider to be a great Joker statue say something in the 15" - 18" range. I need something cool for my desk at work but there are so many Joker statues out there I don't know what would be the best one for the best price. And I don't care if its Heath or cartoon just so it looks cool. Any ideas?

Do you need it to be that size?? If not, the Black and White Joker is really nice.

I was just thinking something tall enough that it would stand out on my desk next to the monitor. I had a 12" fig there for a while but it was kind of dwarfed by the monitor. I'll check out the B&W though... thanks.

I was just thinking something tall enough that it would stand out on my desk next to the monitor. I had a 12" fig there for a while but it was kind of dwarfed by the monitor. I'll check out the B&W though... thanks.

If the 12" was dwarfed,then the black&white would be very dwarfed,Black&White statues are only 6".

Back