Statue Dc designer series: The flash by francis manapul statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh, I remember that Batgirl. Looks alright. Googled the Arrow/Canary statue, & that's not too shabby either. Cheers guys.

Nice line.

Amazon has the Green Arrow/Black Canary piece for $161.51 right now. Has anything new for this line been shown at SDCC?

Amazon has the Green Arrow/Black Canary piece for $161.51 right now. Has anything new for this line been shown at SDCC?

Yep: an Amanda Conner-inspired Starfire. A Brian Bolland Joker was also announced but not revealed.

The Flash looking good at SDCC...

9C975FFA-ECC9-4B2B-AF18-61D9176C5CED_zps98nkuwzg.jpg

This looks really good. I hope we get a similar/running pose on the eventual Flash PF from sideshow. I'd hate to see the fastest man alive standing around in a museum pose.

I swear this matches the sculpt done on the Kotobukiya ArtFX Flash based on Jim Lee's art.

I think this could go with that set.

I swear this matches the sculpt done on the Kotobukiya ArtFX Flash based on Jim Lee's art.

I think this could go with that set.

Was thinking the same thing, well more like hoping. I really dislike that pose on the Kotobukiya Flash. The sculpt is great but the pose is meh. I fear when Green Lantern finally drops I'll be boxed into buying it to complete the set. I saw this Guy at SDCC and will be picking it up regardless, I like it that much. Starfire too.

Yeah the price and the sculpt make it an easy buy for me also. I have the kotobukiya 1/10 art fx+ flash it goes great with the 1/10 justice league very well

Was thinking the same thing, well more like hoping. I really dislike that pose on the Kotobukiya Flash. The sculpt is great but the pose is meh. I fear when Green Lantern finally drops I'll be boxed into buying it to complete the set. I saw this Guy at SDCC and will be picking it up regardless, I like it that much. Starfire too.

Same here. I have the Koto Flash, but I'm getting this as well. We'll find out how well it matches soon enough.

I love both sculpts actually ...this one and the Koto Flash. I gotta say tho, this has a better pose.

Nice. Did you see the batman designer series statue? Was it also a must have?

Ya the Batman was really well done. It looks like it's offering real value in this price range. in fact the whole line was a pleasant surprise. I would post a pic of Batman but mine turned out a bit blurry.

Back