Statue DC Designer Series Superman by Neal Adams

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another nice entry in the DC Designer Series, maybe the best one yet. Iconic pose, tight sculpt, clean paint apps w/ translucent flesh tones, and yes....glow in the dark kryptonite chains. Love it!

IMG_20180110_173731246_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180110_173516982_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180110_173628316_HDR.jpg

Thanks! Here's a shot of my DCDS collection. These are excellent statues for the price IMHO. I like the small footprint too, great for tight spaces.

dcds 1.jpg

Thanks! Here's a shot of my DCDS collection. These are excellent statues for the price IMHO. I like the small footprint too, great for tight spaces.

View attachment 387415

Looks good, I wish my wife would let me adorn our mantle with some superhero decor.

I'd sure liked to have picked up that Batman when he first came out, he's going for big bucks from what I can see on ebay. I'm afraid Superman and Wonder woman won't have Batman to hang out with on my shelf for quite some time.

I'm really liking these recent DCDS releases as well as what Tweeterhead has coming out. Smaller and less expensive than the larger scales

Love the pictures and the display, Karnis!

DC's really doing great with this line. The Trinity alone can make for a terrific display on any shelf..

Yeah, "based on the art of Neal Adams" leaves a lot of wiggle room. :D

Regardless, it's a great little statue. IMHO the best of the line so far.

Got mine yesterday, love it. The trinity go really well together.

Back