Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5,000 for the reg and 2,500 for the ex. This might sell out next year. WW pf is the same, not sold out yet. They're both well made though.

a767e5dd351af084167973f51a955b56.jpg

036bd98a22ead18ed96fb2b85ce9e7c8.jpg

db8fa9c56bf5a8db46384b4f10aa6829.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an original paint scheme EX with a custom cloth cape on now. Like many I have the dreaded lean when I put the polystone cape on......anyone come up with a simple solution? Mine leans because his right foot peg is a little loose in the hole. Would think a thin metal shim put on one side of peg would solve the problem. Wonder if anyone else has come up with a simple solution.

I have an original paint scheme EX with a custom cloth cape on now. Like many I have the dreaded lean when I put the polystone cape on......anyone come up with a simple solution? Mine leans because his right foot peg is a little loose in the hole. Would think a thin metal shim put on one side of peg would solve the problem. Wonder if anyone else has come up with a simple solution.
In same boat...maybe wrapping it with tape would work? I still have the sculpted cap on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

In same boat...maybe wrapping it with tape would work? I still have the sculpted cap on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I tried tape once before and it worked, but it is very difficult to get the peg into hole with the tape bunching up to the top of peg when being inserted into base. I think something like a thin aluminum shim (maybe like cutting a trip from an aluminum can) may work better. Might try it sometime.

Don't put the polystone cape back on. You're welcome.

Offered $600 CDN for my ex. Not sure if I should let it go. Prime 1 looks like it may have a better version coming.

Offered $600 CDN for my ex. Not sure if I should let it go. Prime 1 looks like it may have a better version coming.

What do you perfer? The Alex Ross inspired PF by Sideshow Or in my opinion a very different looking sculpt inpired by Jim lee.

Also mixed media vs full sculpt, 1/3 vs 1/4

Me personally I have never cared for Jim Lees Superman in the face but i love what ive seen of the piece so far. Very interested to see what they do with the head

With the tilting issues that are happening with this statue I'm worried that eventually this might happen. I already have the Prime 1 Batman shipping soon. A Frank Miller Batman would be cooler.

From what I remember $600 just covers the cost.

With the tilting issues that are happening with this statue I'm worried that eventually this might happen. I already have the Prime 1 Batman shipping soon. A Frank Miller Batman would be cooler.

From what I remember $600 just covers the cost.

I think the leaning problem is greatly exaggerated. Yes, there are examples, but I bet 99% have no leaning issues at all.

Back