Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
北京国安;9406624 said:
e9a79bcd3404b855375e4da372550750.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this cape as well and with it no lean. But last week decided to go back to sculpted. Sculpted really brought the statue back to life for me.

Yeah, for me the sculpted cape is essential.
Same here. The cloth custom looks good but I can't go without the sculpted cape. Wasn't there a custom base add on of Fortress of Solitude someone made to support the cape? Wish I had it now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looking at it more, the front of his back foot comes off the base slightly when it leans. When I hold it straight the toe goes down and flush with base. Anything I could put between front of foot and strong enough to hold foot down but not permanent? Maybe earthquake putty? Any ideas!?

Looking at it more, the front of his back foot comes off the base slightly when it leans. When I hold it straight the toe goes down and flush with base. Anything I could put between front of foot and strong enough to hold foot down but not permanent? Maybe earthquake putty? Any ideas!?

Or perhaps gorilla glue it down...would solve lean but he would never come off the base again! LOL

Same here. The cloth custom looks good but I can't go without the sculpted cape. Wasn't there a custom base add on of Fortress of Solitude someone made to support the cape? Wish I had it now.

I'm not convinced you have a lean going on. The feet look flush. Because of his stance and cape in one direction, if he is slighlty turned it can mess with your head and give off that impression.

Anyone?

As a fyi, a SS customer service rep did acknowledge potential for leaning on this statue over time.

Mine is from the second batch, so far so good. I will be pissed if mine starts to tilt like that.

How do you know it's from the second batch? Is there a number range for the second batch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For one I didn't buy mine until just a few months ago and the color of the trunks is slightly different then the first batch, also paint on the portrait seems a little better then the first run.

Just came across this statue...never really wanted a Super Man before...but this is a material over the statue for the suite? I am fairly new to statues and have a few 1/3 Prime 1's...What is the opinion of these material suits. I am struggling to get by the doll look to it...I was not thrilled when I learned the Harley 1/3 Arkham was a material skirt but figured I would give it a whirl.

Is this one of those things you get over with time? I don't plan to store my statues behind glass so am i looking at a dust trap costume on this Superman? I really am struggling to get by this full material costume...is there a similar full sculpt version that anyone can suggest?

No dust trap on this one.

Fabric is never a problem if you keep it clean

Thanks for the feedback...It is a such a great classic image that i may have to give it a whirl...cost of entry is not crazy either so I guess if it turns out I do not like it then it could be moved on to better home...also when I mention "Doll Like" I did not mean this one in particular as it actually took me a bit to realize it might be a fabric suit.

I would like to put together a Justice League set that is similar to the Avengers Assemble set I pre-ordered....I know this has the Wonder Woman and Batman and you have Supe's and Batman in fabric and then Lantern and Wonder Woman are full sculpts....kind of would like to do a set that is somewhat consistent....any suggestions?

Back