Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it was designed to have the weight of the sculpted cape as a counter balance?

It is, same thing with Batman. They both lean so hard to one side that without the sculpted capes I'd be afraid of them falling over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi - just wondering if there is really a leaning problem with the superman? Does it happen to all superman statues or is it only isolated cases?

Cheers!

I love this statue so much with the original sculpted cape and all, I wouldn't have it any other way, and it has never leaned in over 18 months of ownership.

I just ordered another set of regular superman PF from SS. Hopefully this new one fix the leaning issue that I have with my first one. Will post the photo when I get him January.

fullsizeoutput_173f.jpg

I also ordered the new darker red Supes, so waiting on that baby to finally arrive.

1 of my LCS has 1 on display for like 2 or more years now and I have not seen it lean yet. It must be just a handful of them only.

I also ordered the new darker red Supes, so waiting on that baby to finally arrive.

1 of my LCS has 1 on display for like 2 or more years now and I have not seen it lean yet. It must be just a handful of them only.

That's good to know. I got my first one second hand and the seller didn't mention about the lean problem it has. Hopefully this new one from SS don't have that problem.

That's good to know. I got my first one second hand and the seller didn't mention about the lean problem it has. Hopefully this new one from SS don't have that problem.

He didn't mention it because there is only a few isolated cases. Not like it's an epidemic. I'm sure nothing was changed other than paint color.

Back