Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because otherwise I haven't seen an EX at $500 :lol

111b95402771b4d6231ab96f6ed53f5d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, can I bother you with the link? I'm searching the exact same thing on eBay and I don't get those results.

I believe that listing is of Superman Exclusive PF's that have already sold.... but yeah you can get some really good bargains on SS Superman PF, I sold my regular for $275 :( statue was in mint condition too.... Unless its something I must have I'm avoiding these statues with really high Edition Sizes because their resale value sucks...

I believe that listing is of Superman Exclusive PF's that have already sold.... but yeah you can get some really good bargains on SS Superman PF, I sold my regular for $275 :( statue was in mint condition too.... Unless its something I must have I'm avoiding these statues with really high Edition Sizes because their resale value sucks...

Yup. Back to Supply and Demand.

I think you sold it too early man, I don't think the 1st edition is going back down in price any time soon, if ever.

What's the value for the regular (old batch w/ the brighter red compared to the current switch) displayed but in pristine condition?

I think I'm gonna sell mine along w/ my regular Bats (w/ EX hand) to help w/ the Prime 1 Jim Lee counterparts.

With a bit of work from great customizers in the community, this is now my favorite piece in my collection. Head repainted by James Tce, Dan DynamicMenace cape, and Zingedesigns base.
825f63fe1d378118319f189ae9ae4c70.jpg
4ffd5b4a38adc5fcc42f6b97cae76578.jpg
e88ac78b4df89ab56ba65f15a5c6366a.jpg
3c4738e1508f1e642c50127d94b0bae0.jpg

Did he also alter the portrait so it's looking straight ahead instead of slightly upward?

Nope he repainted the ex portrait, replaced the red plastic eyes.

The real stunning part of the paint job is how he was able to create translucency of the skin like Hot Toys does except this is polystone. Shows it is possible by the right hands.

Man it sure does, and you got the cape to keep him from leaning in the other direction too. I've said it a few times already, I can't bring myself to buy this statue because I feel like I would just be waiting for it to fail. :(

Back